Thread: saying g'day

saying g'day

g'day everyone, im steve,and ive just joined the forum. ive been reading posts on the forum over the last week, researching some good sharking spots around brissy, and thought id join. seems like a pretty good forum.
    i like saltwater fishing, and have been fishing on and off most of my life - with varying degrees of success and alot of fishing and not "catching!!". still its what i like doing either way. had a bit of a lull lately but im getting keen again.
    i grew up in adelaide and have been up here with my other half for ten years. although i dont really miss adelaide much, i do miss its diverse coastline. something i think brissy lacks...for shore based fishing anyway. i fish with spinning reels and a couple smallish o/heads mainly. i just like the idea of a big fresh bait and the chance of the unknown. my best fish is the tuna in my avatar, caught 10k's off of mooloolaba about 3 years ago. took 30mins to get in. estimated weight was somewhere around 25+ kgs.
    guess ill be spending my spare time reading over this forum. if you cant be fishing, reading about fishing is the next best thing cheers.
    "izzz izzz izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"... sounds of heaven.

"You're gonna need a bigga esky!"

Re: saying g'day

G'day.........

Welcome on board
    i want a bigger boat

Call Sign "In-Vince-able" VHF 72

So who do you support in the Footy, Mate?

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    So who do you support in the Footy, Mate?

Cheers,

Tim
    hi everyone,
    timiboy, coming from adelaide, there would be only one team to support, wouldnt there? crows of course. ill cheer for port but only if they arent playing adelaide!!!
    no need to ask you. i know. cheers
    "izzz izzz izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"... sounds of heaven.

"You're gonna need a bigga esky!"