Thread: 1999 Patrol Value?

1999 Patrol Value?

Hey guys,

I recently put up a post asking for advice on a 4x4 duel cab ute and after some advice on here and looking around i have decided to go for a single cab instead... I have found a 1999 Nissan Patrol dx leaf ute, details bellow:

213k's
    Factory turbo 4.2L
    3'' exhaust from turbo back
    boost increased to 14psi and goes real hard
    H/duty safari tuff stuff clutch
    recon injectors
    sony cd player with remote control
    steel factory bull bar
    big top mount intercooler
    h/duty steel tray
    alloy side steps
    bonnett protector
    16" alloy mags
    new fan and belts

I am pretty new to all this type of stuff and was just after any oppinions on if this is a good setup or is there any possible problems.. the car looks in good nick with a few surface scratches on the tray and stone chips but thats to be expected... havn't had a chance to drive it yet so don't know how it performs.. the asking price is $21,000 but i feel thats a bit much after loooking around, just after peoples oppinion on if i'm right and what a reasonable price would be to offer...

Thanks, Nidrac.

Re: 1999 Patrol Value?

Get the next shape up.

I have an 06 GUII ST coil ABP model that I am thinking of selling.

Check your PM'S

Hi Nidrac

14 psi is a lot of boost. Not sure how long the motor will like it for.

Make sure you get a mechanic who knows his stuff to check it over if you decide to proceed.

I run 7psi boost in my TD 4.2 and while it might not be the quickest, especially with the "caravan" turbo I have fitted it will last a long time; 20 yrs so far!

Cheers
    Chimo

if it was me , i would look at a coil cab,and a later version, even though it has some stuff done i do believe its way to dear

This should give you a better idea what its worth.

http://www.redbook.com.au/used-cars/...d=12509FE42BAB

Thanks for all your responses... i had a fair idea of the price from redbook was just unsure on the value of all the addons that are on it and what that equates to... yeah chimo i had my doubts about that too.. i was going to get a friend of ours whos a machanic to have a look over first before i bought anything...

Cheers, Nidrac