Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jack Spin Rod

Re: Jack Spin Rod

Quote Originally Posted by childers View Post
    Sorry mate,

I didnt realize you were a bit slow on the up take

You obviously have a sheep or two missing from the top paddock so i will l try to keep it simple for you

jackson 53 wanted someone to recommend a heavier rod to stop jacks because he was getting done up

AAAARRRREEE yer getting the picture now Scott ?????
    Don't start being a smart ass old man, especially if you don't have anything to back yourself up. Welcome to my ignore list chump, now sit back in your rocking chari and pack yourself another cone

Bloody hell you two, carrying on like a couple of school children. It's really easy, just resist the urge to tap away on your keyboards until your initial rage wanes.

Imagine how many religious or daiwa vs shimano arguments would be avoided if the above advice was taken by all and sundry.

Its all in good fun

going out tonite again, after last nite's effort which we came off second best (fm 8- us 0). 18-20kg drag getting stripped i have gone much heavier for tonite!

also going to take some vid of the fights, would like to see some pic's of your big nsw jacks if you have any? (not having a go at you either).

i always thought that if a fish lives it's life in fast moving current it would be a power house of a fish.

ron.
    reels screamin aboard Hyper- Active

Not at work, but will be chasing them Monday, so fingers crossed we can stop them on an 8 foot leash

Thanks for your interest. I ended up with a Daiwa Procaster 601XHFS (6' one piece graphite rod rated at 12-20lb) which suits my Daiwa Exceler reel nicely.

Good stuff, let us know how it goes.
    Cheers and thanks.

"Tackle Whore on a budget..."
    Gonzo II – Brooker 4.5m 40hp Yam & Outlaw Kayak
    Fish Well, Fish Egrell

http://www.ecofishersqld.org.au

Procasters are decent enough , I've got the 1-3kg 7ft rod.