Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Haines Hunter Appreciation Thread

Re: Haines Hunter Appreciation Thread

Don't know how to send a link but there is a very rare early HH 19 center console on ebay at the moment. Looks to be all genuine.

its custom made..it use to be a 19L by the looks of it

Quote Originally Posted by rhycebullimore View Post
    its custom made..it use to be a 19L by the looks of it

No such beast

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin Sea View Post
    '79, 19C, 200 Merc, Bait Tank, esky, electric toilet, plumbed sink, volvo tabs, bla, bla, bla.

Get's me there, quickly

Cheers

Bill
    WTG
    Been fishing on this boat quite a few times 150 Yamaha
    Good value.

hh 680 patriot with a black baby

threw the pedestal seats out and fitted a decent esky after a year

dash area seemed dull so with a bit of scrap wood

it sure feels like a fishing boat now though it was scary getting a brand new boat and changing things.

very nice

cheers

brett

that timberwork looks beautiful ozbee.
    very impressed.
    goes well with red too.
    steve

did the running boards two . its funny though the timber seems to give a feeling of depth or personal soul if you get my meaning . for a couple of hundred bucks or less the side runners was old claimed floor boards it can make a vessel far more appealing.

ozbee hows the boat going??

ron.
    reels screamin aboard Hyper- Active

in townsville havent really checked on it been to busy anyhow winds been a pain. hopefully the gunnel rubber been pulled off by now for haines to check

Looks good mate - re your comment about some soul Whitley tend to agree with you

Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Couple of photos of my 1974 haines 163c old girl but a great boat have done a few modifications since photos will post some more pics

Geoff

My Nephew brought a 600R not long ago (just about stole it from a farmer) floor needed doing, motor untrust worthy, Gal trailer as new, floor and stringers has now been replaced, new fuel tank (240lts) boat resprayed (yellow) and a brand new 07 model 175 Opti with full wan;ty, i will see if he can send me a pic of it to post up, keeping it for a year or so and getting a plate boat built

My old girl the v17c. Does the job for me. Happy how it handles and I agree, it's much better with the tabs.

Also nice timberwork and boat ozbee!

theres a guy here who for his living he gets in haines from 17 to 26 and re does them stringers and all , pods some so they can carry those four bangers . they come out twice as strong as any new haines and better looking. while i like my patriot if i had a choice again i would grab a 23 foot forumala / haines for about 12 grand (stringers stuffed spend spend 24 , 000 extended also to 26 feet) add forty for a new 300 zuk plus $ 16000 for a perfect multi roller trailer comes to $92000 . a saving of $30 000 dollars plus a larger vessel