Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Gun?

Re: What Gun?

G'day

Dropped into Adrenaline yesterday to gain some knowledge... and was blown away by the amount and quality of the gear and to be honest, the staff there were the best you will find anywhere. I will be back. (during the sale )

Dave

G'Day Dave,
    Glad to see you were looked after down there. All the boys down their are very experienced and can't do enought to help. Make sure you get on their mailing list.
    John.

G'day

Well..... I went an 1100 Rabitech Hunter. bought new from Adrenaline, during the sale. Their normal price is $435, I paid $199. Got to be happy with that!!

Dave

Great choice Dave, and a bargain price! I'm sure you'll get heaps of enjoyment and fish out of it.
    Cheers.

Hey FNQ,

The guys at Rusty's Markets - that do the second hand gear (think they are there every second sunday) - sometimes have old rail guns they've done up - They had one for $50 with a spare spear (two spears, two tips, two rubbers and solid wooden rail - would have been 120cm) that for some reason i knocked back a while back - not much more that its going to cost me for a new rubber for the old sea hornet that its the shed now..................

Still kick myself i let that go (i did buy an old Abu (quality abu, not ABU Garcia from them though for $50 which still rocks - which i think was why i didn't get the gun)..

Moffy

Thanks Moffy, shame you missed out on it. I have seen that bloke but missed any guns for sale so far will keep an eye out, the old wooden guns where great and they can be refurbished back to brand new pretty easily often with bits better than original.

cheers fnq