Thread: Mazda Bravo

Mazda Bravo

I bought my Mazda Bravo 2001 Turbo diesel about 12 months ago. Recently I have been using about 500ml of coolant a week, I took it to my machanic and he said it looks like I may have a cracked head gasket, but he wont know untill he takes the head off. The car has only 145 000klm on it, I have no visual leaks on the outside of the motor anywhere and on start up it runs perfect. With in the 12 months I have owned it I have never over heated it. Has anyone who owns a mazda bravo had the same problem? and is this a common problem for the mazda's?

Re: Mazda Bravo

Yes it is pretty common, we have done a few. Get the head to a reconditioner and have it cracked tested and pressure tested.

yer what perko said common get a toyota jo. Anyway u get any fish up frazer?

Yep, Mojoe1 we got a few meals of fish. We will probably go up to Frazer again in March. You want to come this time?

love to but only if u fix that head up u know how i hate towing u out of the sh##?

Looks like the head will have to get fixed quicker than I was hopeing, bank loan here we come. Mojoe1, Did I tell you about the Nissan Patrol tow job I did at Frazer?.

no nothing about tow jobs u been holding out on me maybe thats how the head went over doing things