Classifieds

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 91 to 92 of 92
  1. #91

    Re: Fishing over scuba divers

    hilarious thread

  2. #92

    Re: Fishing over scuba divers

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    And there is a lot more recent evidence now that divers DO impact negatively on fish activity in the area they dive.

    To the point that fish surveys done by divers are now pretty well discredited in the scientific literature as an unreliable methodology.
    Any links to that Moonlighter?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us