• Brian has shoes on
    • McGloo's pants need inviting down
    • The fire is too small
    • All of the above
    Pete.

Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

Pete & Steve

You are both right ........ but yet again , no cigar
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

i know somthing i wont tell.......but i am the closest so far...
    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

If somebody asked me to go fishing with them & said there would be no beer I would stay at home...

We are going up to Mondy for a week early Dec & we normally fish right up to lunch ( with only 1 or 2 beers) & then its open slather till bedtime..

Sometimes even stagger out for a dusk fish

Cheers Baz

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    i know somthing i wont tell.......but i am the closest so far...
    deano..
    Shhhhh
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

I never imbibe the amber fluid whilst fishing,mind you in saying that a drop of Bundabergs finest is always there ...for medicinal purposes of courseRe: the phot, none of you are in a boat!
    Paulo

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMark View Post
    I never imbibe the amber fluid whilst fishing,mind you in saying that a drop of Bundabergs finest is always there ...for medicinal purposes of courseRe: the phot, none of you are in a boat!
    Paulo
    Good point Paul

Medicinal Rum ....... must put some in my first aid esky
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Trev without a coke
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Trev without a coke
    Very good Dave - But
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Chris,
    John (obi wan) went to take a sip of his drink.....and realised he doesnt have one in his hand......is that it????

Back to the original question before Chris jacked off with it - Brian I go to M&G (Muster, Bash, Session, etc) for the after hour social aspect, not for the fishing. I fish for fun, but M&Gs are about all the things on the bottom of Whitto's post. That is the gold part of life that you can't buy, order or demand - you earn it and thus it is cherished. Be it beer, rum, port, wine, softies or coffees shared with friends around a fire - doesn't matter. Does it affect my fishing skills - who cares!

I have bugger all skills to affect anyhow and it won't make a damn difference to whether I land a fish. Without the social aspect, I probably wouldn't come to a M&G.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Chris,
    John (obi wan) went to take a sip of his drink.....and realised he doesnt have one in his hand......is that it????
    Steve you may be right, from memory i was about to have a sip as Chris walked past and he thought i was handing him another beer, never mind it was that Southern stuff.

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Back to the original question before Chris jacked off with it - Brian I go to M&G (Muster, Bash, Session, etc) for the after hour social aspect, not for the fishing. I fish for fun, but M&Gs are about all the things on the bottom of Whitto's post. That is the gold part of life that you can't buy, order or demand - you earn it and thus it is cherished. Be it beer, rum, port, wine, softies or coffees shared with friends around a fire - doesn't matter. Does it affect my fishing skills - who cares!

I have bugger all skills to affect anyhow and it won't make a damn difference to whether I land a fish. Without the social aspect, I probably wouldn't come to a M&G.

Steve
    That's well said Steve, i have been going to Faust for about 6 or 7 years now and its like going home to the rellies, you walk down the street and people say hello John how are you, a beer or three at night , a chat, extended family and the Mondy Crew are the same for me now, bloody good mates who share knowledge, food grog in friendship, family? absolutely, you would do anything for each other.

All as Whitto's Foot Note.

Cheers,
    John.

Yeah too right John, we are all brothers in that regard and with us all sharing a passion such as fishing what better brothers and sister (kimmy) could you want..

Trevs the only one who looked for the photo.....

Most of the heads look like stop lights....

Hmmmm....fishing without a beer...didnt know it existed

Cindy