Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 175
  1. #46

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    I think most people would agree that there is nothing wrong with enjoying a beer while out having a fish ..... be it barra , marlin , bream etc
    Getting together at the end of the day ..... hanging out around a fire with beer in hand really puts the icing on the cake - I dont think I would be too presumptuous to think that most would feel the same way.

    Those that choose not to .......Well - that's fine too

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  2. #47

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    dont know chris.?? .looks like nine happy fishoes all enjoying mateship, a few beers and a yarn about the days fishin ...and they are probably about to eat a bloody nice pork roast from the camp oven.. looks fine to me...mabe a bit cold.. ??
    deano..


    deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  3. #48

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post

    deano..
    OK OK Yes Deano you were pretty close

    There was nothing wrong with the photo .......

    An impromptu gathering of bunch of mates sitting around a fire after a winters day barra fishing ..... Sharing a yarn , advice , ideas & a beer .... judgement free Life is pretty good when we can do this -

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  4. #49

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    OK OK Yes Deano you were pretty close

    There was nothing wrong with the photo .......

    An impromptu gathering of bunch of mates sitting around a fire after a winters day barra fishing ..... Sharing a yarn , advice , ideas & a beer .... judgement free Life is pretty good when we can do this -

    Chris
    I still think the photo is out of focus
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  5. #50

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    I still think the photo is out of focus
    Night photography
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  6. #51

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Damn, And i thought I'd picked it....I was gonna say that one of the empty chairs looked like Daryl's missing chair from the somerset sessions.

  7. #52

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Oh Dear!! Is Daryl's chair going to become the new garden gnome. There will be photos of it in different locations popping up all over the place?
    hehehehe....let the games begin!!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  8. #53

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Oh Dear!! Is Daryl's chair going to become the new garden gnome. There will be photos of it in different locations popping up all over the place?
    hehehehe....let the games begin!!
    Now that would be funny ........ the trouble was , that night the chair was there ----- & Daryl was missing
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  9. #54

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Maybe I should take up drinking My stats can't get much worse at the moment
    I have made more true friends through this site and fishing than in all other areas of my life(work/school etc). Not just the m&g crew but Joe(Archer) and The Chew's also. You treat me as one of the boys and I really appreciate it. I think the ever growing group that keeps turning up to the m&g's is a true testament to our passion for fishing but also the friendships/mateship that has developed. I for one am not prepared to give up what we have because of a few na sayers who think we're all in need of elite mentoring. I don't drink at most of the m&g's and have just as much fun as those that do.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  10. #55

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Hands up everyone who loves Kim...............

    Pete
    Last edited by Pete62; 21-10-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling

  11. #56

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    On impoundment barra trips I usually have a couple of late arvo goldies, followed by a couple Bundy and cokes after sunset.

    100% of the fishing is cast and retrieve so its difficult to go too hard. Sometimes I really miss the old trolling days!

    Matt

  12. #57

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Maybe I should take up drinking My stats can't get much worse at the moment
    I have made more true friends through this site and fishing than in all other areas of my life(work/school etc). Not just the m&g crew but Joe(Archer) and The Chew's also. You treat me as one of the boys and I really appreciate it. I think the ever growing group that keeps turning up to the m&g's is a true testament to our passion for fishing but also the friendships/mateship that has developed. I for one am not prepared to give up what we have because of a few na sayers who think we're all in need of elite mentoring. I don't drink at most of the m&g's and have just as much fun as those that do.
    Cheers Kim.

    well said Kimmoie!!!!....stinkin hippies...geez anyones alowed in this crew.

    Luv ya work..Mcgloo

  13. #58

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Hands up everyone who loves Kim...............

    Pete
    ...
    Deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  14. #59

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Hands up everyone who loves Kim...............

    Pete


    ok ok yes my hand is up.

  15. #60

    Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post


    ok ok yes my hand is up.


    If you said any other response it would be just your hand!!

    Hey Roo, check out my thread in electronics, you have one of these cameras....whats yours and how do you rate it??

    cheers mate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us