Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Beer and Barra Fishing

Re: Beer and Barra Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    Your in the plastic mate...
    Just leave the rollies till the end of the day ...... otherwise ya wont get any fishing done
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Just leave the rollies till the end of the day ...... otherwise ya wont get any fishing done

Ha, u funny...........anyway i'm off em, 4 weeks and going strong. I will be on the front deck of Tupperware banging the casts in and Prinny will be sittin on the esky rollin'.

Smoke free Pete.

good on you Poiter giving up those fags trouble is now your in the polly with the biggest one....??? Hard to roll with those bloody great wings

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Ha, u funny...........anyway i'm off em, 4 weeks and going strong. I will be on the front deck of Tupperware banging the casts in and Prinny will be sittin on the esky rollin'.

Smoke free Pete.
    SF Pete ........ keep it up bloke --- we just need to get prinny off them too.

Mind you ...... we will let prinny roll a couple around a fire after he has had a few drinks sooooo funny

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    good on you Poiter giving up those fags trouble is now your in the polly with the biggest one....??? Hard to roll with those bloody great wings
    May have to get the hippies to bring up some of those papers for rollin' the wacky tabacky.

SF Pete ........ keep it up bloke --- we just need to get prinny off them too.

Mind you ...... we will let prinny roll a couple around a fire after he has had a few drinks sooooo funny

Chris
    Yep, that's worth the price of admission alone me thinks. He's a funny little fella aint he.

Pete.

Smoke free Pete.

And the prob with that is.??? ..just keep castin mate, worry about what your doin...and give me a yell when you want me to pass you a beer..
    prin....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

May have to get the hippies to bring up some of those papers for rollin' the wacky tabacky.

Yep, that's worth the price of admission alone me thinks. He's a funny little fella aint he.

Pete.
    someones gotta provide the entertainment.....
    i will never die.

ok well i reckons its time we saw the new tub hat wheres it hiding

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    ok well i reckons its time we saw the new tub hat wheres it hiding
    prolly in his shed simone, or under the hat.... there is rain commin...
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    prolly in his shed simone, or under the hat.... there is rain commin...
    yeah i hope i can still sneak a jack session in this weekend some where

Smoke free Pete.
    That's well done Pete, keep it up mate

I've been off them now for 13 weeks, from 50 a day to none cold turkey

Feeling a lot better already

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    That's well done Pete, keep it up mate

I've been off them now for 13 weeks, from 50 a day to none cold turkey

Feeling a lot better already

Cheers,
    John.
    Thanks John, not to hijack the thread but........................

I know u giving up was related to your op to some extent but how did u go with the crankies ??

I am using the chewing gum and still get a bit anxious and spikey. Determined to not go back though.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Washing???what is this chore you speak of???

Man I tried that once....My lovely white A ct ive angler shirt...is now pink.

I might give it to Kimmy for Xmas!!

CHeers Steve
    Steve you could always borrow a bit of chartuese die from Daryl to die your shirt back mate then you will have the barra jumping in your boat as well

shane

stick with it boys, I smoked for 15 years, then started playing toch footy again, thought I was going to die that first nite.
    Threw em in the bin, went cold turkey, been off em for 14 years now, best thing I ever did.

2008 Muster is dead & buried - 2009 laid to rest ....... the difference between the two was making a conscience effort to locate the gathering as far away from the majority of campers as possible ..... with no music .
    8pm-5am was still observed by some - Political issues I believe were the points of discussion ...... We had considerably more attendees & everyone was well behaved & respectful of others........ except when falling asleep in ones chair

2010 will no doubt be an improvement again ....... & I'd dare say more people will attend

We learn & we move on

Chris
    Hey Chris whats this one's chair you speak of every time i turned around at the muster you were in my recliner rocker with the esky in the arm rest

shane