Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Barra, abuse,what cheeses you off, and how to tie KNOTTS

Re: Barra, abuse,what cheeses you off, and how to tie KNOTTS

yes was funny conditions last night i got the one under size jew and normally i would get a few catfish but none zip nuda which is real strange the river was no where near as active as the saturday before
    but i enjoyed the time i had out there
    Nath love the new rig crusies along nice now im getting edgey feet of power trim and tilt though to help the spine out oh well 2 options strengthen the rear of the explorer so it can carry a 40 hp or buy a new hull

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    They are horrible I never moved so quick bloody thing was 6 foot long and tried to eat my rod holders man they are savage lucky the lip grippers where in quick grab and throw... They remind me of Lancett fish out wide except they fall apart but yes ugly ell x tigerfish

Yeah Prinny I got my 20 odd baits same spot yesty lots of bait there will have to reccy it for sure!!!

I should scan an old photo that my brother took of me holding one ....... the look on my face & the death grip on its throat says it all
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    That's 4 sure and the opposition was very impressed with the mud crab.

And i bet you enjoyed boilin the bassard too after it drew blood... lol..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by gav73 View Post
    Hey lee lee hows ya Nitro going are you happy with it.
    Yeah mate I am extremely happy with it.

Very under rated manufacturer and has one of the best hulls on the market.

Cheers

Lee

Deano and Nath

Is it worth the effort for me to come up to Sunshine coast and have a poke around for jacks etc or do i need to wait for the weather to heat up a bit more?

Thought I might be able to also do a Borumba run as well.

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by leelee View Post
    Deano and Nath

Is it worth the effort for me to come up to Sunshine coast and have a poke around for jacks etc or do i need to wait for the weather to heat up a bit more?

Thought I might be able to also do a Borumba run as well.

Cheers

Lee
    how are ya lee, there are a few, water temp is slowly getting up, couple of humid days would be good..up the back of maroochy will start to get better.still hard work, threw liveys sat arv for 1 hit.and a mud crab got daryls livey and finger. lmfao...worth a look, but later would be better....some good bass have been caught in some of the little creeks in yaks. ..even a 53cm model...no room for the nitro..
    deano...
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    how are ya lee, there are a few, water temp is slowly getting up, couple of humid days would be good..up the back of maroochy will start to get better.still hard work, threw liveys sat arv for 1 hit.and a mud crab got daryls livey and finger. lmfao...worth a look, but later would be better....some good bass have been caught in some of the little creeks in yaks. ..even a 53cm model...no room for the nitro..
    deano...
    Sounds great. Might have to wait a bit I am guessing.

Still I might have a shot at Borumba soon. Will let you guys know when just in case you want to come along for a day out.

I can fish nitro in about 50cm of water if that helps

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by leelee View Post
    Sounds great. Might have to wait a bit I am guessing.

Still I might have a shot at Borumba soon. Will let you guys know when just in case you want to come along for a day out.

I can fish nitro in about 50cm of water if that helps

Cheers

Lee
    no worries lee, shoot us a message when your cummin up....
    deano..
    i will never die.

Yeah lee Will be happy to head up to Borumba, will have a squze at the noosa river jack hide out in a couple for so if we do alright will drop a line....

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yes was funny conditions last night i got the one under size jew and normally i would get a few catfish but none zip nuda which is real strange the river was no where near as active as the saturday before
    but i enjoyed the time i had out there
    Nath love the new rig crusies along nice now im getting edgey feet of power trim and tilt though to help the spine out oh well 2 options strengthen the rear of the explorer so it can carry a 40 hp or buy a new hull
    I don't know just buy a new motor with tilt and trim beats the new hull or making it stronger its handle what you throw at it just go a new donk...

I am sure by the time you work out all the cost you would get warranty and be better off with a 4 stroke rather then do all different types of mods....

anyhow go hard its all good fun

New boat Simon, you KNOW you want to!

i think im in agreance with nat i can handle the explorer on its own at the moment so power trim and tilt and a 4 stroke could be the go then i can go to lenthals as well rather then waiting year or so to buy a new hull

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    no worries lee, shoot us a message when your cummin up....
    deano..
    Yeah lee Will be happy to head up to Borumba, will have a squze at the noosa river jack hide out in a couple for so if we do alright will drop a line....
    Thanks guys will do. Im hoping maybe this weekend, but the weather is not looking good , so maybe the weekend after.

Cheers

Lee

Sounds good lee I am out those two weekends due to work this weekend and going in the Noosa Jack comp with the Jack off Prinny the weekend after.....

Sounds good lee I am out those two weekends due to work this weekend and going in the Noosa Jack comp with the Jack off Prinny the weekend after.....
    good , you catch the fish and i will drink beer...i cant beat the bassards at the mo, 4 solid belts tonite for one hook up ,and lost that battle at the bank along with an owner 4#black chrome.. ...3 baits came back with drac fang slices all 5mm from action..
    upset prinn....
    i will never die.