View Poll Results: Based on the NSW Model - Would you be in favour of a General Fishing Licence ?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - If implemented on the NSW Model

84 41.58%
  • No - I am Happy with the current Qld Fisheries management

100 49.50%
  • I will post my Alternative Below

18 8.91%
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: What are your thoughts on the idea of a General Recreational Fishing licence ?

Re: What are your thoughts on the idea of a General Recreational Fishing licence ?

Oh come on guys.
    I have just spent the last 3 hours reading the pages that appeared since I had a little departure from the net and it can't just end like that.
    I feel let down, disappointed and plainly peeved that I have wasted those 3 hours.

Hey Scotto....a simple question if I may?
    What position do you hold with Sunfish??
    How many people nominated for that position?

Fact...more people do not want a license. That should be end of story.

Poor Scotto is starting to sound like the real estate agent I spoke to a couple of weeks ago about buying another farm. Just would not take no for an answer.
    I did not matter that I thought the farm was crap and too expensive. I was from Brisbane and should not have known any different.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Re: What are your thoughts on the idea of a General Recreational Fishing licence ?

Hey Scotto....a simple question if I may?

What position do you hold with Sunfish??
    * Chairperson for Sunfish Fraser Coast - as declared previously
    * I was asked to join the local sunfish branch over 12 months ago - just as I was asked to join Eco at the start of this thread. I was nominated by 5 existing members & voted in unanimously

Fact...more people do not want a license. That should be end of story.

*Fact - If you take the total of all three polls I ran - the majority are in favor

This will be my last reply on this poll/topic - Thanks Scotto

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mitchell View Post
    * I was asked to join the local sunfish branch over 12 months ago - just as I was asked to join Eco at the start of this thread. I was nominated by 5 existing members & voted in unanimously
    No, no, no, no....I'll rephrase that. How many people ran for that position?
    Do Sunfish have the minutes of their meetings available on the net??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

fact..Sunfish are NOT in favour of an rfl.