Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Awoonga Muster

Awoonga Muster

I've been thinking of how great it would be for some of the local Awoonga fishers to get together for an impromtu meet n greet, fishing session, then debrief on locations, tactics, scores.

My idea:

1. Pick a good looking weekend.
    2. All fishers get together at the grassed (ski) area for a meet n greet, hows ur father, etc chat - boats at the ready.
    3. Everyone heads out fishing for the day. Overnight even
    4. The following day, we all get together again to see how we have all gone. Talk tastics, spots fished. Success stories and obviously the one that got away.

This is a basic idea that, if interested we could refine, etc. If people are interested.

If not, I certainly am keen to get together with some other individual anglers for something similiar, even if only for one day.

Am open for suggestion !!!!!!! Gaz

Re: Awoonga Muster

I'm in!! Going to be a long drive for me though

Sounds like a fine idea to me. Format doesn't really worry me, just pick a date and if I'm not working than I'm in. cheers scott.

Yea, I am keen to say hello.
    Johnny

Gary, sounds like a fine idea to me. You may need to run a poll with some different dates and see when is most popular. Just a thought Keen to pick some brains getting to fat eating doughnuts

Cheers Shaun

Count me in,as long as i am not working.
    Stephen

Yea you twisted my arm. We had one a few years ago .The Scout camp was the venue...Best run a poll to see what date suit most people

Sounds good. All camp at mine. hahahaha

yer im in for sure. Just look for the blue boat.

Shaun (tossie) - great idea moving post from MeetnGreet to the freshwater.

Now that we are all keen - lets start throwing some dates around.

Hows 3 - 4th October sound (Full moon).

If not working i will be there.Sounds good.
    Dan

3rd Oct very hard for me to do (leaving from Cape Hillsborough that morning) - last weekend of school holidays.

Any weekend after that is all clear.

I would suggest a weekend out of the school holidays. If possible ofcourse. Boat traffic and people swamp that dam on school holidays and especially if its hot. We would have to content with the vast growing skiing population and jet ski's. And now that we have no ski means they can go anywere. Just my thoughts.

Cheers Lachy

Weekend after !!!!

whenever, i'll see if i can get there.
    0pen minds, open doors....