Thread: Attack of the 50ft cod!!

Attack of the 50ft cod!!

Well not quite, but you would think so by Darwin City Councils knee-jerk reaction.
    It's a pity the cod didn't do it's best Jaws impression and drag her about the lakes surface, kicking and screaming. Now that would be a story

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/200...71_ntnews.html

Re: Attack of the 50ft cod!!

lol now that is funny!! Bloody hell what do they think its gonna do... start taking little children... lol it only had her toes in its mouth..... some women love that kinda thing dont they..
    Regards Rod

Nice one! and what about the other article . The pro fisherman coping a flying fish in the face and knocking him senseless. would be interested to find out if it has happened to any of our members LOL!
    Cheers Mal

Lol, a cod with a foot fetish. Should call him Quentin Tarantino!

Just read that they caught the culprit...an 80cm EC. Poor bugger's now on the grill. I hope they caught her for the feed, and not because she 'attacked' someone.
    Cuzza

nah its not on the grill, they released it 200m away.

FFS its only a baby, 80cm and 5kg they reckon (pretty bloody skinny IMO, maybe it was a super model of the depths?) its a wonder it didn't take off with her, would've been friggin hungry

Quote Originally Posted by jighead View Post
    Nice one! and what about the other article . The pro fisherman coping a flying fish in the face and knocking him senseless. would be interested to find out if it has happened to any of our members LOL!
    Cheers Mal
    I have had a large mullet land in the boat at night. Did not knock me out but I had to change my jocks after it happened.

I would not have been worried about the cod up there.
    I would have been more concerned about the crocodiles and would not place any part of my porkiness in, or near, the water just in case snappy the future handbag thought I was smoko

I've only seen one flying fish...it was kinda dream like seeing a fish just hanging there like a bird
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good