Thread: Burrum Heads in 5 weeks (first week of school holidays)

Burrum Heads in 5 weeks (first week of school holidays)

heading up to burrum heads for the first week of the school holidays 20 -26 september, staying in a house on the water again, really looking forward to it will be doing a few trip wide up to the breaksea and up to the gutters and possible one to rooneys for a look see. anyone in the area keen for a fish let us know as there will only be 2 on my boat,

regards justin

Re: Burrum Heads in 5 weeks (first week of school holidays)

Hey Mate I should be there. will definately be there the week before but might have to come back to work the next week. the missus and kids will be there. we stay in the big green place right next to the boat ramp furtherest to sea. What place do you guys stay in??

Cheers Lochie

snapper basher, mate if your there give us a call on 0418827366, will be chasing a crew for a run up to the lightship near the breaksea spit, currently will be only 2 of us fishing on the boat.

regards justin

No worries mate will do!

I will have my boat up there but i would be keen for a run in yours.

I usually fish the gutters and a little wider been keen to do a trip off the lightship.

Hi guys, I will be staying at woodgate during this week, with the family, if you need a hand to clean your fish, give me a call, not sure if I would be allowed to leave the family on the beach for a trip offshore, I am only taking the 4.5mt tiny not the 6.2mt half cab, but keen to have a beverage and help you with the clean ups. Give us a call if it's blowing too much and we will come over to Burrum from the northern side in the tiny for a coldie, Cheers Kev from Bundy ph 0408 848 564.

no probems mate sounds like a plan, give you a call in a few weeks

justin

snapperbasher,

My car seems to be working again (not sure how long for this time). Still waiting for a trip with you.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Peter

Good luck Justin, sounds like a great trip.
    Looking forward to a report!
    Cheers and thanks.

"Tackle Whore on a budget..."
    Gonzo II – Brooker 4.5m 40hp Yam & Outlaw Kayak
    Fish Well, Fish Egrell

http://www.ecofishersqld.org.au