Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brisbane threadfin

Re: Brisbane threadfin

Thanks boys

Great fish there mate.
    Some quality fish being produced from the area.

Well Done, Jason.
    FISHING IS NOT A HOBBY...................IT'S AN OBSESSION!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    We have been testing some new lures as well, they have been designed around a tranzam

Nice fish there guys but I hope "designed around a Tranzam" dosn't mean come from a mould of a Tranzam.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Nice fish there guys but I hope "designed around a Tranzam" dosn't mean come from a mould of a Tranzam.
    Good luck

No mate defiantly not.

Thanks Stotty

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    No mate defiantly not.

Thanks Stotty
    Well how come when I zoom right in on photos of them, the scale pattern matches up perfectly with the gill lines of the Transam lure.
    Whoever is the brains of this operation should have used some putty or spak to alter the lines of the Transam before the made their mould. Not sure if they should be selling them for $15 and claiming to have designed them either.
    Good luck boys

These are the photos that were posted on the QFM site before the moderators shut down that thread.
    The three Pearl Gold/Pearl White lures are the ######s, the others are the Transams

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Well how come when I zoom right in on photos of them, the scale pattern matches up perfectly with the gill lines of the Transam lure.
    Whoever is the brains of this operation should have used some putty or spak to alter the lines of the Transam before the made their mould. Not sure if they should be selling them for $15 and claiming to have designed them either.
    Good luck boys

These are the photos that were posted on the QFM site before the moderators shut down your thread.
    The three Pearl Gold/Pearl White lures are the ######s, the others are the Transams
    Not sure what happened on QFM mate, I never made a thread.

If you think there exactly the same good on you. I think that it is a compliment to the lure maker, the fact is thou there is vast differences in performance and in the finish, the ###### has been designed for local fish by a local lure maker and is very good value. They vibrate more, they are lighter and different material. I value your point, but ill pass your comments.