Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HELP! My Boat Has Been STOLEN!

Re: HELP! My Boat Has Been STOLEN!

Congrats JD. They were on a hiding to nothing,lets hope they're caught and punished properly.
    Paulo

Mate that is great news. Lets hope karma catches up with the little suckers. Hey bugger working for what we want, we'll just go and have some fun with someone else's hard worked for boat.
    Mark

Good stuff mate, glad you got it back. Now where is that commodore?

Steve

Great news JD! Apart from the damage and bits missing of course am glad to hear you got her back! Hope they catch the little ba$#ards and throw the book at them! I still reckon people who steal people's stuff like that should have a few fingers cut off just to remind them that it is just not acceptable!
    Regards Rod

Mate, good to hear that you are going to get it back. Where at JAcobs Well was it found (generically) - a boat ramp car park etc.?
    Cheers,
    Andrew

Good one, glad to hear that. Driving it back tomorrow? Just the boat or boat and trailer, towing it back to GC? It may pay to put a sign on it saying" It's going home again" LOL in case you are run off the road by a do gooder. cheers

Trailer has not yet been located. I'm not ready to go into great detail of locations and other info I have as yet. But I am happy to inform later as things progress.

Cool, glad you have the boat at least.

Wow, good to see that you have located the boat.... hopefully they will be caught and you will be able to recover all costs associated with it from them!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity!

Yeah, great to hear you got the boat back, im feeling like I should get something mental painted on the side of my boat as an insurance policy, seems like that wouldve helped track it down considering the attention it draws.

It's good to see one of the seemingly endless stories such as this end on a bit of a high note.
    congrats mate

JD,

Tha's fantastic, hope things continue to progress....Will be interested in the outcome....

Cheers
    Sabre

Fantastic news!!! Me thinks thieves may well be from the shallow end of the gene pool. Hmmm lets drive around with a boat we've just stolen...then maybe go for a spot of fishing???? WTF????
    Hope they catch the little #$%^&
    Keep us posted, Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Great news!!!
    Interested in what security was on it when taken. Just out of interest thats all, as I reckon that we can all learn how to beef up the security on our own rigs so the same thing don't happen to us.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Great news well done keep us posted on the final outcome with the pr!cks.
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><