Hopefully these work for you
    Hope you recover your pride and joy

Cheers Mad
    Attachment 49944

Attachment 49945

Attachment 49946
    Grow old disgracefully

Re: HELP! My Boat Has Been STOLEN!

All the best mate and hoping you get it all back ok.

For the mongrels that stole it. All of Ausfish will be on the lookout for you.

Regards

Trev
    Fish for the future, enjoy the present but think of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by baitmaster View Post
    iv seen that boat going out offshore at noosa
    Yeah that's OK ... that would have been me (unless you saw it there today!!!)

Just a quick update (the response and info I've received from these communities has been outstanding!):

Seen by a police officer (who launched next to it) this morning at the boat ramp on the esplanade at Jacobs Well at 6.15am. Later spotted and on video @ Gem Bait & Tackle between 9.30am and 10.30am. Also seen on Jacobs Well Road at approximately the same time.

Was being towed by a blue or olive greeen commodre sedan with 3 young (early 20's) males and 1 young female.

Anyone in or around the area, please keep your eyes peeled ... these guys as of this morning had used and not modified the look of the boat. If you see let me or the police now ASAP. If you do see it on the road, I have been told you can ring 000 and inform them that you are presently following a stolen vehicle / vessel.

Many, Many Thanks for all your help thus far!

some good leads there mate, best of luck, ya got 20000 ausfishers looking for it.

cheers

lippa

It feels like you may just get it back. Heres hoping for its safe return and the demise of the offenders freedom.

Chris

Mate Im in CQ yeppoon will keep eyes out best of luck !!

Hi

Me too Chamelion. Probably stolen for order .. a rework is obviously on the cards with a side coat like that !!

It sounds like they thought you would not be around early today to report it missing early in the day. Maybe they were watching it or one of them may know you or live near you. They seem confident they had time to use it and not get caught.

Quite strange that they've used it this morning...

Hope you get it back.

I have fixed up the link to the images in the first post for you

Mother-F#$%ers!!!
    Hope you get the bastards, I'll keep an eye out down the southern end of the Goldy.

Interested in what security you had ???? chain, hitch lock etc
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

I will be on the road all day tomorrow around Beenleigh, Loganholme, Yatala, Stapylton etc, i will be looking for it. If i see the A$#holes i will be sure to follow while calling the cops.
    Marty.

Will keep an eye out up here,its a very stand out boat,makes you wonder about the thieves(to be sure,to be sure.)Maybe its to impress the young lady??
    Paulo
    Last edited by PaulMark; 11-08-2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: addition

OK ... It has been found and recovered! Albeit through my own detective work and the assistance of those in communities such as this.

Thank you all for your sympothy and information regarding my boat's whereabouts.

There is some minor damage and some bits and pieces missing. There is some damage to the graphics on the side, but I guess I expected that anyway. Not sure if it runs or anyhing yet, but will find out more tommorrow. Overall I can say I am relieved with the condition of the boat and that I have got it back.

I will be driving the boat back tommorrow from Jacob's Well to the Gold Coast, so if you see it, give me a wave so I can thank you personally and don't attempt to crash tackle me, because it will (or should) be me driving it back.

Thanks again and will post a bit more of an update when I get a good look at it.

PS The hunt is still on for these little ####ers. I'm glad to have it back, but I want to make sure these guys are cought!!!