Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HELP! My Boat Has Been STOLEN!

Re: HELP! My Boat Has Been STOLEN!

Mean looking graphics mate.........arseholes............................ ....

Mike

Graphics are easily and quickly changed.

Other unique features we should look out for?

If following it on the road look out for....................

Inside it has fitted................

Anything else that might help when we see a similar boat at the ramp?

- Darren

JDold07,

If you can list some unique features that are hard to change would be good.

I assume the police would view some of the video footage from allthe camera along the highways etc around your area.
    I hope you get it back in one peice and i hope the "a holes" get caught and strung up.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Hi mate don't want to get your hopes up but today (10-8-2009) I saw a boat with full on graphics like yours near the BP at Stapylton it was being towed by a falcon. I will PM you with my phone number.

mate very sorry to see your issue - nice looking rig and a sit up and look at rig - sincerely hope it was insured ok - i would wack it on fishnet and also on the nth qld site as well and maybe one in the NT also if you can i think Nth Aust fish finder has a forum site up there - sincerely hope it comes back to you real soon
    hang in there
    see you rob

Sorry for your lose mate hope you get it back soon, will keep an eye out for you in the bay side area.

Eric

Guys thanks for all your replys and sympothy.

As requested some unique things that would be hard to change are hard to think of but here are some:

Scratches to the unpainted area on the Port side bow where the boat had missed the trailer. These are easy to see when looking for them, but not from a distance or anything.

Aerial Mount is located on the rocket launchers. Spotlights mounted to Rocket Launcher facing backwards. There is also a cabin light mounted on there as well.

I ran a 1kw transducer on the starboard side, it is MASSIVE. Suits a Furuno FCV-585, if you know the transducer you'll know what I mean by MASSIVE.

I installed Volvo Trim Tabs and had to cut and grind part of the tab the Transducer mounts to in order to fit the tab. This remains unpainted and is cut in an awkward, unfinished arc shape.

Not obvious in any photos, but the rear of the boat is white and the motor is a Suzuki 175.

Boarding ladder and gate on port side.

Rod holders are flush, sort of made into the boat (hard to describe) and there are drink holders mounted near every rod holder.

There is a smal black LED (kind of book / reading) light mounted on the baitboard. There is also a plastic tray for lures, knives etc mounted on starboard side of baitboard.

There is/was a large sticker on the boarding gate that says "This Vessel Runs on Premium Unleaded ... Not Thank Yous". There is/eas another sticker near the transducer saying "This is Not a F^%king Step!".

Had replaced factory Suzuki Prop with a 4 Blade Prop from Solas.

Not easy to see from photo, but there is a seat cut into the front of the cabin with grey cushions.

The two seats are black and have large yelow and white "Goldstar Boats" logo etc embroided to the rear of them.

Trailer is clearly marked as Swiftco with blue rollers and tandem wheels. The front centre roller has droped out of alignment and actually leans to one side (only recent and doesn't effect how the boat sits on trailer). Trailer Rego is 614 QQG.

Anything else I think of I will post. The more I think about it, the harder it is to hide a boat like this. There wouldn't be too many Goldstar Boats in SE Qld! While the hull design is not totally unique, they do stand out as identifiable even without the graphics.

Ausfish Silver Member

pics don't seem to be working again.

They may want your engine and all of the bits and pieces fitted to the boat, doubt they want the hull.

Hey those servos are on a 24hour loop with their recordings? if so and if the report above was your boat it might be worth chasing up pretty fast!!!!!! doubt the cops will but you could??

cheers fnq

Thanks to oversized images I uploaded and an overwhelming response from members my bandwith has been smashed. You can view the photos here as a temp measure. You may need a Facebook account to view them. Check back as I am attempting to resolve bandwidth issues now.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=42aa98de7f

Have been in contact with Gem Bait & Tackle and confirmed my boat was there between 9.30am and 10.30am this morning (10/08/2009). It was being towed by a blue commodore or falcon with 4 young fellows (pricks) in the vehicle.

I will be collecting the video footage from the Gem tommorrow.

Thanks guys for your help and please if anyone has seen or does see anything, please, please post and let me know. I am REALLY keen to see these pricks go down!

Hey JD,

Sad news. Check every large shed in the canefields areas, and all factories in the Cabbage Tree/Jacobs Well area.

I will be on the look out in SE Qld, and will let you know if I see of anything.

Regards

Darren

sent you a PM cheers

iv seen that boat going out offshore at noosa
    Live To Fish, Die To fish

Sucks to hear about that. I hope they catch these turds.