Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ASS (Another Somerset Session)

Re: ASS (Another Somerset Session)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Unfortunatedly Nath thats normal when the Bass are on, made worse being the weekend....thats why I use to fish during the week (being a shiftworker helped)......Whitto BBBBaaaaarrrrrraaaa!!!!!!!!!
    Oh I hear ya brother "Barra are coming to a boat near you!"

Talking Re: ASS (Another Somerset Session)

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    today they had lock jaw... .fish everywhere on the sounder and some very thick shows..2 small fish for the day on jigs...threw everything at them for the two ,a couple dropped, and a few breif hookups...did have a look around though and found another good school alot further south, same , lock jaw...very frustrating after the frezy they where in last fridy.. nice day to be on the water all the same..
    deano...
    Deano, just after you and Josh gave up I went over and spoke to the couple in the little tinny. He was on fish and casting and retrieving Jackals. We compared technique. He asked what I had been doing so I pulled out a rod having packed up and gave him a demo (with a jackal on) and a couple of meters from the boat Bang On! 48 in the boat, he was impressed I was surprised but pleased to finally land something decent on the day. He pulled the camera but before he got the photothe Bassard twitched and got me a beuty before diving back in . My thumb beld like a Bassard and even bled again when I took the band aid off the next day.

I went back packed up and went home a happy camper after all.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Deano, just after you and Josh gave up I went over and spoke to the couple in the little tinny. He was on fish and casting and retrieving Jackals. We compared technique. He asked what I had been doing so I pulled out a rod having packed up and gave him a demo (with a jackal on) and a couple of meters from the boat Bang On! 48 in the boat, he was impressed I was surprised but pleased to finally land something decent on the day. He pulled the camera but before he got the photothe Bassard twitched and got me a beuty before diving back in . My thumb beld like a Bassard and even bled again when I took the band aid off the next day.

I went back packed up and went home a happy camper after all.
    hey daz, good to see you got a fish, josh wasnt reel happy with that bloke, after a tough day, esspesially when his mrs sitting down just winding in is on...he did mutter a few nasty words, then, thats it where outa here..haha..all good was a nice day to be out there.. hey, arnt you headin north for the weekend.???
    deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    hey daz, good to see you got a fish, josh wasnt reel happy with that bloke, after a tough day, esspesially when his mrs sitting down just winding in is on...he did mutter a few nasty words, then, thats it where outa here..haha..all good was a nice day to be out there.. hey, arnt you headin north for the weekend.???
    deano...
    Yep! Comin up?

If not BJ's is having a big opening sale @ Kawana next to W'Worths.

The ice jigs I recommended may be in .
    I scored 5 for $20 on E-Bay last night ARSE I haven't been there for some time and thought I better check it out .

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Yep! Comin up?

I scored 5 for $20 on E-Bay last night ARSE I haven't been there for some time and thought I better check it out .
    luv to daz, but gotta save the coin for the week in september..GO GET EM..
    deano...
    i will never die.

Yep! Comin up?

Hey Daryl

I popped in there a couple of days ago and Ben said they should have them in by today....fingers crossed. I have a Buck's weekend to attend at Big Dubya so might have to give them a try.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

hey guys,

i prob should be hiding from this thread but thought id share a few piccies from last fridays session.. all i can say is its the best one ive ever had there especially the quality... started off with (fork lengths) 52, 50, 2x40's, 42, 54, 43, and a 49. my wife got a 40 and then when the fish the guys were talking about was a 43...

and yes i did witness Daryl nail a good fish on demo.. the look on his face was priceless pity about the escape before i could grab a pic. nice to meet you!

The friday session was pretty good but we had an absolute corker of a session sat morning. Daryl, Deano and Josh, great to meet ya's and have a chat on the water while fishing.

Cheers Damien
    When the wife said i could get a lab i think she meant a dog.

LABSPORT XT 200H.O. etec

Quote Originally Posted by bassfanatic5 View Post
    The friday session was pretty good but we had an absolute corker of a session sat morning. Daryl, Deano and Josh, great to meet ya's and have a chat on the water while fishing.

Cheers Damien

likewise damien,, fishing so close together is always good for a few laughs..
    deano...
    i will never die.

Some of the fish we got last weekend.
    When the wife said i could get a lab i think she meant a dog.

LABSPORT XT 200H.O. etec