Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Budds Bait 'n Tackle Cleveland - another BCF??

Re: Budds Bait 'n Tackle Cleveland - another BCF??

I'm new to this site and read this store was having a sale. http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ighlight=budds After reading these posts about them one should be wary .... Turns out there are new owners and the store is now owned by Mossops.

Re: Budds Bait 'n Tackle Cleveland - another BCF??

I stuck my nose in down at what was "Buds bait & tackle".
    I ran into the new owner. yes the same bloke that now owns Mossops.
    Seems the shop will now run under the Mossop's banner.

Seems he picked up the keys this monday just gone & is busting his gut to get the store back up to speed with tackle stock and bait.

To be frank the poor bloke looks a bit frazzled at the moment, I think he has a work ahead of him.
    He was frendly and attentive even though I was not buying anything.

New signange, new staff and in time a whole new stock.

He has braught some stock over from his other shop, just so he has something to sell.
    In the short term he can get anything you want over from his other store.

he has some frozen bait and some live worms

Seems he is aware of the importance of good bait stocks and is working on supplies of fresh bait & stuff.

Drop in a have a chat........I recon this new owner has a very good chance of making this a usefull and convienient Bait & tackle again.

Mark Alderson... the rod builder happened to be there visiting, giving some moral support.....mark is still in business, building and repairing rods from home.

I think mark was a little disapointed about how everthing went down in the past & was sad to see the decline in recent times.

No association and no vested intererst.

cheers
    Its the details, those little details, that make the difference.