Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video footage- live action.

Re: Video footage- live action.

Awesome footage mate!!! very well done

Quote Originally Posted by finding_time View Post
    I was waiting for 180 grains of lead to hit that pig in the shoulder !! But appart from that dissapointment i was great!!
    bugger the lead, i was waiting for a delta broadhead on a wood shaft shot from a 60lb recurve bow to hit him in the shoulder
    bloody good video
    Shane.

Rob,
    Spanish love Watson's Bonito. Whack one on alive the next time you are out near spanish mac grounds. If spanish are close by, the bait shouldn't even last a minute. Two hooks is plenty. Lets just call the steep cliffs, "Spot X".
    Cheers,
    Johnny

bump........

Johnny - I think I saw you out filming just out of Gladstone northern entrance last week. I was the girlie in the blue hornet on my own, getting my arse whipped by some mackeral whilst trying not to get seasick, bleed fish, catch fish, and keep my very unseaworthy boat from getting a green wave over the arse end.....lol.....

wow - as has been said here lots johnny that is some of the best fishing footage i have ever seen.
    please post more - love it.
    steve

thats friggin brilliant

cheers

brett

That really is a differenct perspective Johnny.

Keep up the good work

thats incredible footage, the underwater video of the rigged bonito was incredible, one question though.... how do you rig bonito like that?
    troy.

somw absolute insane footage on there mate. well done
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Well if you are taking requests, I would love to see ANY fish from underwater hitting poppers.

Was I the only one wondering where the Crocs might be??? Most of the mangrove stuff seemed to be filmed from someone IN the water!!

Great footage and what a feed of muddies yummmmm thanks for that matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Got the DVD today Spanish Mackeral mate awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is all i can say and learnt a hell of a lot
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Johnny, love it! Just bought the Spanish and Mud crab DVD, good stuff love the sense of humour in the muddie dvd.

Those big Mackerel holy hell, if anyone doesnt own a copy do yourself a favour and pick one up, bloody billiant!

Josh
    ________
    HOW LONG DOES A BOWL OF EXTREME Q VAPORIZER LAST?

Just got the spanish/mudcrab dvd combo early this week and they are great.

Highlight for me was the slow mo underwater footage of the spaniard nailing the trolled bait right in front of the camera!

Loved the 7 kilo spanish being used as a troll bait & then the big boy that nailed it! 25 kilos +++!

The muddy vid was tops too! I like the positioning of the pots in the creek section and some info on the life cycle that may stop people wasting green/soft crabs.

Looks like you had some fun filming as well!

I reckon the popper underwater footage would be awesome to see as per greenie.77's requests.
    Check out my boat for sale in the classifieds

• 469 Stacer open Seahorse/Nomad
    • 50hp 4 stroke tiller Mercury
    • Heaps of extras, in top condition
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]