Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video footage- live action.

Re: Video footage- live action.

The footage was taken in mixed locations on the Capricornia Coast. The series of islands is incredible, some film is taken as far north as the Percy's region, whilst my home town of Gladstone is home base for a lot of the closer stuff. There are hundreds of kms of coastline from Bustard Head to Mackay that oozes fish life.
    Yes, there is a lifetime of memories attached, it really opens your eyes when you jump in and film or look at things from angles not normally explored. I can't get enough of it, but I must also return to my work at some stage and leave the winter water in peace. Dam it!
    Johnny Mitchell

I wish I could take that sort of Video, that's some of the best footage ever . Time to upgrade the boat to something with more floor space without getting your toes nipped!!

Scalem

That was good entertainment well done.

If you need a deckie just give me a holla , iam sure if you ask me nicely i could give you a hand ... pmsl ...
    looks like a dvd i will have to buy when its finished ..

Awesome stuff.....More please.
    Marty.

excellent video many thanks

great vid , looks like wicked fun in the making.
    What type of cameras are you using to film with and have you made your own pole cams?
    keep up the good work

I haven't used a pole cam yet, but I have two cameras that can be attached to a pole. Two camera lenses on 50 metres of cable that plug direct to any of my cameras, for multi-purpose use. I use a simple Canon HV20 and a HV30 in a Breed-1 underwater Housing (made in japan). I use a Sony HVR- Z1P for above water use. You end up with a dinghy full of equipment, but if it's what you have to do, I'm prepared to do it. I enjoy the challenge.
    I look forward to showing more footage in the future. I have lots of work to do to finish a list of DVDs.
    Cheers,
    Johnny

mmmmmmmmm..... crayfish.

Thanks Johnny

Nice work Good to see that cod go back they are essential for a healthy reef system. I wouldn,t do the twist around the hand if a shark takes the fish then your in the water

But a good effort
    "light gear big fish big fun"

I love watching stuff like that. You can learn so much from watching fish in their natural habitat.
    Even the little bit where the cod grabs that live bait is an eye opener. They really do study the offering don't they ? Presentation sure is important.
    I'd kill for some decent bass footage like that.
    Thanks JM.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

mate that is awesome,keep it coming.
    living my dream and yours imsure.

BUMP.... let,s keep this around. don,t want any one to miss out on this

great clip...
    take a feed & leave the rest to breed

Bloody awesome johnny. Pity the clean water doesn't hang round during the warmer months as well. Cheers mate.

great work Johnny I really enjoyed that! If you dont mind me asking Where was that location with the steep cliffs you were trolling? Also I noticed you were trolling the watsons bonito, do you find spannies like taking them? I use Bonito as Livies alot in NSW but its all new too me up here. I find alot of watson getting around in my area and often thought about rigging one up.
    Once again great work!
    Cheers Rob.