Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Hi All,

This email has been flying around today for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/vie...1268&lIndex=-1

Adam

Re: Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Yes please get behind this as much as you can. This is co-sponsored by Rick Huckstepp (fishing and boating journalist) and Dr Mark Robinson MP LNP Member for Cleveland and I have offered the services of ECOfishers Queensland Inc. to assist in spreading the word.

There is organising some printed versions of the petition to go to tackle shops and the like. If you wish to get access to these for your shop, store, dealership etc please drop me an email to president@ecofishersqld.org.au with your contact details and when they are available I will get Rick to get them to you.

This will allow us to unlock the "science" they used and make it public. Be very interesting to see what they have. This won't work though without your help and signature. So please spread the word and get active.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Re: Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Done and dusted

I'm in..

this is the sort of high profile people we need on side and to be more vocal.

nice one rick..

regards
    Honda.

I,m on board as well,cheers, royslaven

Done and dusted !

My name is on there!

All done

Cheers Mad
    Grow old disgracefully

Done! I wonder if it will work?

I also have exercised myright to free speech!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

done,
    hope it works, but doubt they will give us the ammo to shoot them with

As recreational anglers we deserve to understand why we have been excluded from fishing in certain areas of Moreton Bay?

I've been working in North QLD for 3 months and the focus via tv adverts is on protecting the reef (enviroment ) The focus is on run-off, pollution and development. Plenty of ads, none of which point the finger at the recreational angler

If only Bligh addressed these issues maybe she'll wake up to the real issues affecting the Bay instead of political grandstanding

These documents need to be made public for independent scruitiny and peer review.

What have they got to hide ?

Damo.

done and dusted too
    Cheers Garry

A bad day fishing, beats a good day at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed up

Harry
    I love the sound of reels screaming in the morning

done and dusted