Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Re: Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Ok wheres the one I sign for allowing 1 hook recreational fishing in the green zones in the rest of Queensland.
    Maybe we really do need a line drawn around Bundaberg where the new State of North Queensland starts
    THE POOR MAN ALWAYS PAYS TWICE

Re: Petition To The Queensland Government Re Exclusion (green Zones) In Moreton Bay

Done and despatched.

All of Qld should be the same though.

Cheers,
    John.

I with you there .

Quote Originally Posted by mangomick View Post
    Ok wheres the one I sign for allowing 1 hook recreational fishing in the green zones in the rest of Queensland.
    Maybe we really do need a line drawn around Bundaberg where the new State of North Queensland starts
    It appears it was instigated by the Member for Cleveland.
    Perhaps if you approached your local member and voiced your concerns then perhaps something might happen.
    Maybe you need to be more active in talking with your local member on issues that concern you. I know I give mine hell...it does not achieve much but the bugger knows I am around.

The more the merrier.....Let's hope the weight of numbers sees some common sense prevailing

Im in.

My local member wont talk to me anymore.

Then again you dont see him until election time.

The nowhere man.

Rod
    My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

Not a great number of signitures as yet !!! Mine is done

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
    Im in.

My local member wont talk to me anymore.

Then again you dont see him until election time.

The nowhere man.

Rod
    Yeah Michael Choi. I went to see him once. We had a fine old chat, he listened, and was sympathetic to my cause (regarding certification of machinery Operators and the ease with which it is rorted by training companies - one of which is partly owned by one of his not so esteemed colleagues...)

Then I got a letter back, spin. Good old political spin.

See you at the next election, Mikey Boy!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

I hope that all of us are telling our mates and out family members about this, even if they only fish once per year it still concerns them.

If we can crakc open the SEQ ones, then we should be able to have a good lash at the Central and Northern QLD ones too as a precendent could have been set.

We never know until we try. In my opinion, apathy has no place in fishing anymore.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Cheers,
    Chris

Done.

Keeps the pressure up.

Agree about the rest of the State, too - Why don't one of you NQ guys get a petition going? Its not that hard, and get onto your local MLA to sponsor it onto the Parliamentary website same as this one.

Cheers

ML

Done. Also passed on to friends.
    Stue

Today I herad Rick huckstepp on 4BC fishing show just over 300 signatures
    That's pretty's poor so come all you Rec Anglers out there get online and sign it it doesn't take much time to do it and show that we can be a force to deal withand keep the pressure on the local state member's on Marine and Fishing issues

Mitch
    Ps I have no problems in dealing with local member Micheal Choi maybe becuse I was part of the campain opposition team against Him /party
    In life, start off wrong and you'll finish wrong. Put just one skeleton in the closet and you'll have to put another one in to hide the first, and so it goes.
    But start off right and you'll finish right. There's no comeback when you stick to the truth - and no skeletons!

Done heres hoping.

...BUMP....

It's too important to let this slide. Keep spreading the word.
    Cheers,
    Chris

i recon any info that will be of any use will be subject to privalige.
    sorry those documents are cabnet documents, you can have a look in 30 years time will be the reply, that is if they bother to reply.
    our local member seems to have taken the"you are lucky it was only 16%, the greenies wanted 30%, but i stuck up for the fisho's", she is probably telling the greenies not to worry as the zones will be extended in the next review
    mine has been sent, would be nice to see thousands signed instead of 550 or so