Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mondy from the back court

Re: Mondy from the back court

Quote Originally Posted by leelee View Post
    Nope I have no tubes or rod organsier sorry.

I'm going to build one asap and have a few designes I need to look at before I make the right chioce.

Cheers

Lee
    The other benefit you have Lee is that you don't have a dual console. Yes it is a benefit. Sometimes with the spin outfits, it is a bit of an effort to get rods up and over the windshield on the passenger console to fit into the tubes.

The only downside (and not for you) is that your passenger gets a free facelift travelling up and down the dam

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    The other benefit you have Lee is that you don't have a dual console. Yes it is a benefit. Sometimes with the spin outfits, it is a bit of an effort to get rods up and over the windshield on the passenger console to fit into the tubes.

The only downside (and not for you) is that your passenger gets a free facelift travelling up and down the dam

Cheers
    Paul
    Thats why I got a single console.

Dual consoles are good for 20 footers or good for 17+ footers that have rod lockers in the middle of the deck like the triton 177.

Passenger ?????? Don't tell me you really care about how they feel

Cheers

Lee

Lee,

Mate the Ren cares about his crew!!!! Last time I graced the decks, I said "I brought some beers for the esky"........"you cant bring the beer Stevo"...........WHHHHAAAAATTTTTT.......Then he opened the inbuilt, insulated, light-uped, self draining 'storage' compartment.....and it was chockers with yeast burgers and JB cans on a slurry of ice...What a skipper....thats why I am always first booking when he gets here!! Love the Ranger....oh and you to of cours Ren!!!

Steve

Oh and he got me a personalised signed photo of our local female sports reporter on channel 7.....Vonnie is one sexy chicky ......and she knows here sport too!!! That went straight to the pool room!!!!

Thats why I got a single console.

Dual consoles are good for 20 footers or good for 17+ footers that have rod lockers in the middle of the deck like the triton 177.

Passenger ?????? Don't tell me you really care about how they feel

Cheers

Lee
    The centre lockers make more sense, but in sub 18 foot, you are losing a little under deck space because of the step up (if that makes sense).

I do care about my passengers, because every now and then I kick back and relax as a passenger myself.......treat 'em right and the skip gets it reciprocated hopefully.

Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Lee,

Mate the Ren cares about his crew!!!! Last time I graced the decks, I said "I brought some beers for the esky"........"you cant bring the beer Stevo"...........WHHHHAAAAATTTTTT.......Then he opened the inbuilt, insulated, light-uped, self draining 'storage' compartment.....and it was chockers with yeast burgers and JB cans on a slurry of ice...What a skipper....thats why I am always first booking when he gets here!! Love the Ranger....oh and you to of cours Ren!!!

Steve

Oh and he got me a personalised signed photo of our local female sports reporter on channel 7.....Vonnie is one sexy chicky ......and she knows here sport too!!! That went straight to the pool room!!!!
    Too right Stevo....gotta look after the crew........and it fits in a few water bottles for the skipper. I think Steve is one of the few that I know to have caused Ben's alcometer to malfunction Admittedly it was the morning after last year's infamous Muster all nighter (no I was not there)

Glad you like the pic of Vonnie Steve, and hope that lipstick hasn't been smudged off yet

Cheers
    Paul

Yes Paul .... you do a magnificent job on HMAS Sweet Chariot ......... Very enjoyable !!!!

Next time ....... i'll bring the beer

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I do honestly care but its an on going joke between a few mates

I like being able to sit back and let someone else do the driving some times.

Cheers

Lee

Cheers

Lee
    Specialy at a place like Mondy ........ where knowing where to go & what to avoid certainly cuts the traveling time

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Cheers

Lee
    I'm sure you do Lee. It's a bit of a joke with us too. Steve keeps losing his hat

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Yes Paul .... you do a magnificent job on HMAS Sweet Chariot ......... Very enjoyable !!!!

Next time ....... i'll bring the beer

Chris
    You're on Naggsy

Great report there Chris.
    Thanks.
    FISHING IS NOT A HOBBY...................IT'S AN OBSESSION!!