Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Story time Lake Awoonga

Re: Story time Lake Awoonga

when i was at mondy in march i witnesed a fellow using a cast net at the ramp now me i would normaklly fire up and say hey cut that crap out its ilegal but when i saw 7 blokes with him i held back now the fisheries can only book them if they witness them doing it so ringing them would not have stop them doing it as bye the time they would have got there they where long gone . So whats the answer i dont know but something has to be done to protect these dams. Maybe increase the permit value to 50 bucks a year may give some funds to make sure these impoundments are partolled alot more i mean they patrol the rivers and ocean but they dont pay any sip so i think they need to increase the montioring of the inpoundments and hope they may deter a few plicks away . I dont no weather many heard but a fellow got caught in a green zone in the pumisstone passage and his reastion to the authriotys was so what i know it was green but im gunner fish it anyway so what chance do any of these locations have with that attiude .
    just my thoughts

With such heavy weed growth at Awoonga ..... I think it would be pretty difficult to target with a castnet released barra ...... specially if the release took place away from the easy access points

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

trev
    i dont understand why you are meeting with the board member on tuesday?
    WHERES THEM BREAM?