Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: my formula 233

Re: my formula 233

Thanks mate! Ive been thinking about moving mine forward to get some weight off the arse.

yeah it helps ,balance will make or break any boat.

Hi opti newby here,lots of interest in your 233,burger with the lot,real good burger,have you tried other boats of similar size ,or cats,what made you go for the 233,

Just watched the video, what a stunning boat, its also given me an idea or two about how to use some of the dead space on mine
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Quote Originally Posted by aaaayy View Post
    Hi opti newby here,lots of interest in your 233,burger with the lot,real good burger,have you tried other boats of similar size ,or cats,what made you go for the 233,
    for a trailable 23 ft hull the 233 is pretty hard to beat for ride quality, its the hull that best suits my needs at presant,it has the fuel range for a big day out wide 600ltr,my biggest day so far is 380 ltr.and ride comfort is great ,plus im usually cruising at 30 knts off shore ,its the only 23 ftr ive been on that can do that comfortably.i had a cat which i liked but they dont troll very well,tunnel slap into head sea is especially annoying,plus having the engines on the corners makes it hard to run your lures in clean water,and 80 % of my fishing now is trolling .
    the other reason is edencraft are built very strong and i was able to customise my boat as it was being built.