Thread: Stolen Centre Console??????

Stolen Centre Console??????

Hi,

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree but.....
    I was out and about the other day and came across a guy towing a boat with queensland rego.

The boat was a centre console tinny about 5 meters long it was white in colour i think the make was a Quinny or Stacer but i cant be sure.
    It had a Grey Yamaha on the back that was either a 50 or 70 HP again not %100 sure on the HP.
    There was a Black Ausfish sticker on the left hand side of the transom.
    The trailer had no number plate.

I stopped next to the guy at the traffic lights and struck up a chat (mainly because of the sticker)
    He told me he had only just bought it and was just on his way to get it registered.
    At the time i didn't even think that the boat might be stolen or i would have taken a pic on my mobile phone.
    The bloke i spoke to seemed genuine, but after reading another thread about a stolen Queensland boat turning up here in S.A. i thought i better post.

I have a description of his vehicle if it's needed and i would recognise the boat if i saw it again.

If any Ausfish members from Queensland have had a boat stolen that matches this description please post a photo, and i will help more.

I hope it turns out to be nothing, but just in case.

regards
    simon
    I Drink,
    Therefore I Am.

http://www.youtube.com/playfordtree

Re: Stolen Centre Console??????

Good on ya mate,

Hope the guy was fair dinkum, but if not, I am sure your info would certainly help to track him down.

Should be more of it.

Cheers mate,

Shane

Re: Stolen Centre Console??????

Well done Mate,, Good to see that people are keeping an eye out.