Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I need a new barra baitcaster

Re: I need a new barra baitcaster

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    never a truer word spoken mate.

Then again, if I snuck in a cast net, some dynamite, snorkel mask and spear gun, 50 meters of gill net and a dozen cord set lines, my chances COULD increase dramatically!
    Food for thought............

There are times, including the last trip where I was wishing I had my sniper rifle with me. When you see the checky big units just cruising by.
    How good would that be to combine fishing and shooting . Shh!

Mind you the release would not be nearly so effective . How far do those paint balls penetrate the water?

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

i reckon dynamite darryl but like you said the release wouldnt be so good

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    There are times, including the last trip where I was wishing I had my sniper rifle with me. When you see the checky big units just cruising by.
    How good would that be to combine fishing and shooting . Shh!

Mind you the release would not be nearly so effective . How far do those paint balls penetrate the water?
    It goes alright Daryl. Out west of Goondiwindi, we used to go pig shooting on foot along the Boomi river which is full of carp. Once we got sick of chasing pigs, we would turn the 30/30 lever action on the carp. Those 30 cal hollow points did a fair job on the carp.
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION