Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Winter Mondy Moments

Re: Winter Mondy Moments

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    You know all this talk of the MM is making me think a road or air trip might be in order?????????

Too many decisions, oh, and again, good fish Chris

Matt
    go on Matt . We know you want to.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong Paul...I was pissed at the time but I suspect the steering wheel has wooden inlays in it......hopefully Nagg won't see this post so it should be OK
    Hey Whitto I think you were looking at the wrong vehicle....the Pajero has wooden in lays on the wheel Must have been pissed.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Good to hear Paul. Make room around the fire boys.
    Yep...make plenty of room round that fire boys......a couple of big units playing through Ben, we'll have to improvise around our little luxuries....what about our coffee machine?....oh, we'll be right....Nav and Vin have that covered....the generator will take care of that.

We'll have to watch that Nagg around the fire too.....looks like he's already got to the Bros of Darkness

Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    besides I think it was carbon fibre , leather with gold & diamond inlays
    What were Trev's rods doing in my boat?

You know all this talk of the MM is making me think a road or air trip might be in order?????????

DO it Matt......in my best Arnie voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Yep...make plenty of room round that fire boys......a couple of big units playing through Ben, we'll have to improvise around our little luxuries....what about our coffee machine?....oh, we'll be right....Nav and Vin have that covered....the generator will take care of that.

We'll have to watch that Nagg around the fire too.....looks like he's already got to the Bros of Darkness

Cheers
    Paul
    Yeah sounds like well have to sacrifice our coffee and drink the instant garbage....GO you halves for a coffee machine in the Red Rocket?????
    Can i still bring my Latex pillow?
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post

Cheers
    Paul
    Daryl will take care of the coffee ......
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Too many decisions, oh, and again, good fish Chris

Matt
    You know you'll be most welcomed Matt ........ & besides its a great time of year to fish Mondy

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO