Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muster Committee meeting

Muster Committee meeting

Hi All

On behalf of the Muster committee ..... To those not at Mondy ....... BAD LUCK !

Signed

Daryl , Nath , Brian , John , Whitto , Deano Attachment 47603 & me
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Re: Muster Committee meeting

well the fire could of been a bit bigger, but i know i was glad i was home in bed this morning 2 degree's at caboolture ice on the windscreen it was minus 1 at gympie so only god and you guys know how cold it was at mondy, get some more HTFUP into and good luck for the weekend

shane

Bastards..................

Looks like it was a good "warm up" for the Somerset session, temp sure has dropped this week!

Of course I much prefer to be at home working

Good luck on the water guys

Cheers
    Tony

The worst bunch of heads I have ever seen assembled in one photo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    The worst bunch of heads I have ever seen assembled in one photo!!!!
    Hi Steve we knew you were not there with them as there was no full moon showing

shane

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Hi Steve we knew you were not there with them as there was no full moon showing

shane
    Shane,

It wouldnt have looked out of place with those scones.....only a mother could love them. just kiddin boys. I will be a part of the fishing tommorrow and looking forward to it. Weather is cool, but stable and wind free. Light winds now which is swweeeeet.

cheers Steve

Yeh go on rub it in mate I am doing the dash accross the bay to Mud Is in the morning to target the tailor they hit just as hard

shane

Just spoke to John ... Nagg is on the board with some good fish

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Yeh go on rub it in mate I am doing the dash accross the bay to Mud Is in the morning to target the tailor they hit just as hard

shane
    Since when ... & in what lifetime

Hope you catch a horse

The Committee
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

The boys all did it tough yesterday..I dont think a fish was caught;

I fished in Big Rens Ranger boat.....oh my god its a weapon!!! The boat has everything that opens and shuts, more lights and electronics that a 70's disco. THe company was awesome with Ren and Gazza....we had a ball....as we usually do.

Fished hard and stealth all day....I had one hookup on a horse of a fish which did me over after about 10sec...we never saw it....but the weight on the rod was something I have never felt in my barra days. that was at about midday....after that we had 2 hits in 10 min.....then nothing.

All the boys had a great night around the fire.....the communal goulash in the campoven was one of a kind that I doubt could ever be replicated. I think there was 8 different varieties of meat from every camp....other than that I dont want to know what was in it ( I saw a couple of 'fully loaded man' cans disposed of) but it tasted awesome at 10 pm in the freezing night air. All in all a teriffic day.

I will tell you, Nagg has a fish that....well......just wait till you see the photo.

cheers Steve

PS....BIG thanks Big Ren and Gazz again.....what a top day with no fish!!!

Cheers Steve, looking forward to the reports.

Pete,

Big week end, big beer bill, big lot of timber burned, very big fish by Chris. Ahhh, hows the serenity?
    We dusted a few fish in the timber, they are just as cranky in 19 degree water temps as they are in 28 degrees, but alas, none made it to the net for the rest of us as at 8.00am this morning.
    Good to see the boys drop in for a bevy last nite, nice meeting you Gazz, and was my first chance to look at the Ranger close up, sweet chariot allrite!
    As usual, its the little things that make the trip, so in no particular order......
    Camp oven roasts are awesome, the goulash was extremly tasty last nite, Thursday nite/Friday morning was wickedly cold, you can never have to much cheese when your camping, Daryls port this trip was the finest yet, you can NOT drive away in the boat if its still attached to your trailer, rescueing sea eagles in distress is never going to be a long term employment option for me, and never smile when your doing 80kph in a skeeter down Bass Straight , youll be picking bugs out of your teeth for a week.
    Cracker week end boys!!

glad you had some fun brian sounded like a good weekend

shane

Thanks for the reports Steve and Brian - we have all been waiting for them to come in. Sounds like good times,memorable times and tough times. Would love to meet up with the crew up there one day. Cant wait to see the photos of Naggs fish. - cheers RC