Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Muster Committee meeting

Re: Muster Committee meeting

What a top weekend

Thanks to Captain Nagg for inviting me to tag along again

Don't know what it is though, i can't get the sound of a noisy chainsaw out of my head

And what a fish to be a part of the action with 121cm's, couldn't get it in the net the first time, second time the angle was better and in she went, but i could not lift her into the boat, had to ask the Capt. to help, a great fish

I will have to lift my game though, seems all i can do these days is take photographs

Thanks for the day on Sunday Trev, always a great pleasure to fish with you mate

Great to catch up with Nath, Deano, Brian, Whitto, Daryl (aka) Darren and to meet Paul and Gazza on Saturday night along with local Steve, what a night

Thanks all it was a bloody fantastic few days.

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    What a top weekend

Thanks to Captain Nagg for inviting me to tag along again

Don't know what it is though, i can't get the sound of a noisy chainsaw out of my head

And what a fish to be a part of the action with 121cm's, couldn't get it in the net the first time, second time the angle was better and in she went, but i could not lift her into the boat, had to ask the Capt. to help, a great fish

I will have to lift my game though, seems all i can do these days is take photographs

Thanks for the day on Sunday Trev, always a great pleasure to fish with you mate

Great to catch up with Nath, Deano, Brian, Whitto, Daryl (aka) Darren and to meet Paul and Gazza on Saturday night along with local Steve, what a night

Thanks all it was a bloody fantastic few days.

Cheers,
    John.
    & What great photos you take too .... better than the other bloke that plays on the back court .

I bet you were glad to get home to your own bed after being exposed to a few nights of forest clearing ..... no wonder you were dozing off on the way home!

Always great to fish with you John ........ next time , your turn for a good fish - I reckon you've served your apprenticeship

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

What great photos you take too .... better than the other bloke that plays on the back court .....Yes not real good in the photo taking Dept..

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    What great photos you take too .... better than the other bloke that plays on the back court .....Yes not real good in the photo taking Dept..
    I was talking about the volleyed one "Dagg"
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO