Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Re: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Quote Originally Posted by iceknight View Post
    spose if i had a line licence it would be alright for me to take that kind of fish everyday HEY!

Sorry none of you have ever taken a fish just under or a fish over in ur fishing days... or is it yous just never catch fish to worry about it.........

I must say there seems an awfull lot of perfects on this web site...
    Mate you're acting like its some amazing haul of fish, this time of year you shouldn't go to sea without getting those sorts of numbers, no reason to kill them all. You obviously have a good day so very rarely that you need to fill the freezer on that blue moon where you catch A fish that is edible. If you need to do this, then go wide and chase a pearly or find something else to target. Maybe you need someone to teach you how to fish so you can get a feed every trip, instead of necking 30 pre-spawn squire.

glad to see that I was wrong to think I was alone in condemning this idiot. Great to see the vast majority of people care for size and bag limits and can call a spade a spade.
    Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

One day a fella calling himself Iceknight went fishing, on a fishing website.

A sign of having too much time on ones hands and the desire to stir a pot. Best ignored.

So wheres the photo's anyway...?

i think someone is smoking too much ice!

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    nope..not the tiniest bit racist..I dislike all people that cannot abide by the size and bag limits.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...=150190&page=3

"wow..someone made a mistake..big bloody deal"

So its alright for some ayee??

the photos would be good to post.... except the mods wont allow it....

more like "covering up"

Just like bnb who cant even return a phone call....

or authors that have heads photoshopped....

and the likes... the list goes on...

everyone makes a mistake.... but if your a known writer for a mag its allowable hey!

all in all this is a good site... with just a few gliches...

IK You are a an absolute W@#*ER!

Many of us have children and grandchildren who we are trying to teach responsible, sustainable fishing and pass on the best way to live life.

Unfortunately I don't think banning him from here will change his ways......... hopefully this will happen with Karma.

Great responses from all the passionate, responsible fisho's.

Cheers B.B

all in all this is a good site... ..
    Your right, it is a good site, and the great thing about this thread is it's shown the majority of posters are both legally and morally responsible, they want to see a future in fishing for everyone and are willing to voice their opinion, you even had a get out of jail free card by someone who described you as a willing helper and maybe we had all misinterpreted your post, but instead you chose to boast about raping the bay and breaking the law. I don't like the yellow raincoats either, but thats not racially motivated, i just don't like selfish people who spoil it for everyone and have a blatent disregard for sustainable fishing. At the end of the day your a "spud" and the mods can ban me for that because you have put years of good work done by this site to shame ...Give yourself an uppercut !
    Video piracy is stealing?
    I wouldn't steal a car, but if a buddy rang me up and said, "Hey man, just got myself a brand new kick Ass Monaro, you want me to burn you a copy?"
    Well 'shit yeah"

more like "covering up"

Just like bnb who cant even return a phone call....

or authors that have heads photoshopped....

and the likes... the list goes on...

everyone makes a mistake.... but if your a known writer for a mag its allowable hey!

all in all this is a good site... with just a few gliches...
    are you admitting that you made a mistake...that might be a good start matey

I've followed this thread from start to finish and up until about page 3.5 I thought who appointed Ausfish people judge, jury and executioner.

It seemed the feeding frenzy on the weak IK was relentless. I've now finished reading the rest of the thread and come to the conclusion that condemnation from the vast majority of Ausfishers is justifed based on the responses of this bloke.

Trouble is no amount of abuse, slander and harrasment will modify this blokes way of thinking or behaviour, you just can't help stupid people - simple as that.

All that is happening is we are getting all steamed up and he is taking it in his stride. IK sees nothing wrong with his behaviour or attitude, it's all about quality of upbringing or lack thereof in my opinion. He will not change.

Like a spoilt misbehaving child seeking attention and recognition for his "exploits" best we all ignore him and deny what he is so desperatly seeking.

My thoughts for what it's worth.

Craig

Unbelievable....surely this has to be a wind up...

Even down to the Pb signature.

It has to be a joke....every Pb seems to be to the nearest 10lb except of course the pike eel at 18kg.

and " Worlds largest sickle fin weasle shark ever recorded" Talk about a quiet achiever....

Thought this thread might be of some interest..... especially post #33 and #36

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ver+bull+shark

JIM
    What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?

It would certainly make for an interesting precedent if Fisheries pursued IK for admitting a breach of bag limits. Not sure if they have the legislative powers to do so but one would hope that they do.

Cheers

Trent

Pb,
    bull shark - who cares
    queenie - don't give a rats
    estuary cod - who gives a sh*t
    pike eel - who gives a crap!
    golden trev - gee they pull hard
    longtail on a chrome slug

3rd place in the Saint Xaviours Primary School Narrabri Under 8's egg and spoon race!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Butler View Post
    Cheers

Trent

Pb,
    bull shark - who cares
    queenie - don't give a rats
    estuary cod - who gives a sh*t
    pike eel - who gives a crap!
    golden trev - gee they pull hard
    longtail on a chrome slug

3rd place in the Saint Xaviours Primary School Narrabri Under 8's egg and spoon race!
    I'll see your third place in the egg and spoon race and raise you:

Highly commended in the 1989 Wynnum-Manly Junior Schools Speech Eisteddfod. (W.M.J.S.S.E)

Still have the ribbon to prove it.

JIM
    What would Macgyver do . . . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Jim View Post
    I'll see your third place in the egg and spoon race and raise you:

Highly commended in the 1989 Wynnum-Manly Junior Schools Speech Eisteddfod. (W.M.J.S.S.E)

Still have the ribbon to prove it.

JIM

Jim I think you might have us all with that one. I reckon I beat your 3rd place in the egg and spoon race Trento.... I got a 1st in the hession bag race in grade 2. oh oh and a gold star for being good for one day also