Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Re: snapper snapper and more snapper...

....hold on fellas...this bloke is a legend. He has after all caught the worlds largest sickle fin shark thing.

I think you're feeding his ego guys,if he's as bad as he seems I'm sure fisheries will have him on their radar by now,if not he's got a damn funny sense of humour.Obviously not interested in being a role model for the youngsters,maybe on what not to do.I'd say move on and leave him alone,you aint gonna change him.
    Paulo

SC

Thanks Matt

Ice man what the hell is going down here you sure have a way of upsetting the ausfishers .
    I can see why there cranky though its about time to pull the head in buddy what are you thinking typing that in your thread .
    I have a question for ya are you doing it on purpose just to stir sh!t or what ?

anyway give yourself several swift upper cuts for breaking the law .

I dont know ice man

regards MONOSTRETCHO
    quote of the day ( guns don`t kill people fathers with pretty daughters do ) !!:wink:

spose if i had a line licence it would be alright for me to take that kind of fish everyday HEY!

Sorry none of you have ever taken a fish just under or a fish over in ur fishing days... or is it yous just never catch fish to worry about it.........

I must say there seems an awfull lot of perfects on this web site...

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    I don't catch many fish but I sure as hell am not jealous of anyone for the fish they catch..especially someone that admits to breaking the law...counting must not be a strong point.
    Error of judgement? Nope
    Obvious disregard of the laws in place..obviously.
    Where is fisheries when you need them....no better than the yellow coats everyone whinges about.

Yellow rain coats?? I dont spose that could be classed as a little racist????

This guy has got to be trying to stir the pot because no one could be this stupid in saying the things that he is.

Cheers Rob

Quote Originally Posted by iceknight View Post
    Yellow rain coats?? I dont spose that could be classed as a little racist????
    nope..not the tiniest bit racist..I dislike all people that cannot abide by the size and bag limits.

You could not make a go of a line licence IK because no one eats the crap you normaly fish for (your PB list). Its interesting too that none of the weights are in KG except for an eel, is that because pound make you sound better.

Iceknight, you are a total idiot if you think it's ok to go over your bag limit or keep undersize fish. Like the others have said, i hope you get busted and loose your boat.
    I agree, BAN THIS TOOL!!!!
    Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by iceknight View Post
    spose if i had a line licence it would be alright for me to take that kind of fish everyday HEY!

Sorry none of you have ever taken a fish just under or a fish over in ur fishing days... or is it yous just never catch fish to worry about it.........

I must say there seems an awfull lot of perfects on this web site...
    No not perfects, Just people that fish within the regulations to keep our fishery sustainable.

Did anyone else receive a PM from IceKnight carrying on about some photoshopped pictures in a bush n beach mag ? Whats thats got to do with this issue I have no idea.

I must say there seems an awfull lot of perfects on this web site...[/quote]

People
    Earning
    Respect
    For
    Ethical Captures not
    Taking
    Sh#tloads!!

Or you could substitute taking s/loads for NOT TALKING SH#T!!

Terry..........
    Last edited by therapy; 06-06-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: thought of better word!!

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=54614

Quote"You agree, through your use of this Chat Board, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, bullying, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not only humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you. "End quote.

Will action be taken here with this tool??

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTrance View Post
    No not perfects, Just people that fish within the regulations to keep our fishery sustainable.

Did anyone else receive a PM from IceKnight carrying on about some photoshopped pictures in a bush n beach mag ? Whats thats got to do with this issue I have no idea.
    Yes I got a pm from him also asking if I wanted some pics..I just ignored it and did not answer.

What a deadset tosser, would love to see him banned!