Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: snapper snapper and more snapper...

Re: snapper snapper and more snapper...

every dog has it's day,he'll get caught in due time.

IceKnight thank you for showing us your true mentality.

I class myself a greenie as i love the environment and living things.

I have fished all my life and i am a true supporter of sustainable fishing.

You IceKnight have shown total disregard to the ideology and practices of helping to look after our future stock whether it be legal or not. As it is illegal, and you definitely have now remorse, only contempt, you should be reported to the appropriate authorities and your statemnts tedered as evidence.

Also it is clear to me that you are no more than a reckless cowboy who has no idea of what true seamanship is or what it stands for, and who should be restricted to fishing a private dam out past brigalow country.

Anyone know what boat he is in.

Quote Originally Posted by iceknight View Post
    and it was hard throwing fish back.. esp when some are in the 6kg vicinty... ( who wants to honestly throw fish back like that!)

In the end. who hasent taken one too many fish, or a fish a Mm under..... by mistake??

or possibily theres a lot of jealously on this site, from some members who cant catch fish, so they dish it out on others for catching a good number of fish
    Mate, there is no jealousy here at all. Couldn't give a bugger if you catch 1 fish or 50 as long as you behave within the rules.

I for one have never kept a snapper below the legal limit or too many fish. Neither have most of the people on this forum as they can measure and count to five.

Your flagrant disregard for the rules gives a very good indication of your true nature. Your lack or remorse makes it very difficult for anyone to accept or forgive what you've done...

Suggest you start to follow the rules or put your posts elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by ozscott View Post
    I have been watching this thread with much interest.

I am a crap fisherman in terms of catch rates (dont get out enough being my major challenge) especially compared to the IceKnight who seems to hold world records.

I would love to go into the bay and catch ONE snapper (I have never caught one in my life) (caught plenty of little squire but not keepers and they sure as hell go straight back in to their dad).

I envy and admire those members of this site that catch them, and many do so often.

I am not remotely jealous of those who catch snapper regularly.

I am not remotely jealous of you IceKnight. I am disgusted. I cringe for the fish (Im not a greenie as such); I cringe for my kids that I am trying to teach to fish; I cringe because I know that this type of behaviour will end up seeing the bay shut down completely and analagous irresponsible behaviour seeing Frazer Is closed down for responsible 4wd'ers like me.

Oz

PS. I have had Bream and Taylor sessions where I have voluntarily limited myself even though the buggers kept insisting on jumping into my boat. Perhaps thats because I see a little further than my nose.

I am in the same boat as "ozscott", if you will forgive the pun, in that my fishing is relaxation not a determined effort to kill as much as possible. I take what I can eat, the rest go back or I go home.

I enjoy reading about the exploits of many of you who like me, obey the regs. My boat will not allow me to go 'outside' after the bigger fish. And I am most certainly am not jealous of someone who breaks the law.

This moron gives us all a bad name and the mods should look seriously at removing/banning him before he does more damage.

or possibily theres a lot of jealously on this site, from some members who cant catch fish, so they dish it out on others for catching a good number of fish
    If it would'nt be to much trouble could you please take a bunch of us mere mortals with you and show us the ways of the master.

Your humble student
    Avast ye matey!

and it was hard throwing fish back.. Esp when some are in the 6kg vicinty... ( who wants to honestly throw fish back like that!)
    Here you go buddy ...Attachment 47245... This is how its done (quite easy really ...... when you really care)

Sorry IK..... You are aware of the regulations & considering that there were only 2 of you fishing - It should have been easy to count to 10

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

..and with all the work people do behind the scenes on convincing authorities we rec fisho's are doing the right thing, that we care about our environment and we deserve to be treated fairly in legislative matters; and this is how they are paid back in return. This is also not the way to repay Ausfish for allowing us to join their site.

There is no tolerance for blantent disregard to the law either and I strongly suggest you change the direction you are taking for all our sakes.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    This thread should NOT be closed IMHO. While some will see this thread as cannon fodder for the greenies it clearly as hell shows the same sentiments that dedicated Rec fisho's have been bleating to the deaf ears of pollies and greenies alike that...........

People that break fishing regs ARE in that true 1% category! Also it proves our point that more fisheries officers are needed to police these regs instead of wasting bazillions of dollars to the Dermatits mob that will do absolutely nothing effective for the fishery.

Ice Knight I hope that you get done real hard next time (and im sure there will be) and the Fisheries department takes your boat and the car thats pulling the trailer.

Here is a perfect reason that fisheries regs allow inspections of home freezers etc. After they nail someone like this if the freezer is full of snapper fillets throw the book at him.

Cheers

Chris
    Hey Chris
    I couldn't agree more about the taking of the car and boat part, but unfortunately
    I think that the morons who break the law are more than 1% of the populaion even so that the last fishng and boat show I took a business card of a fisheries officer for wen I do catch people, Im just going to call them straight away, Wen my boat boke down a while ago I couldn't believe how many LB anglers I noticed breaking the rules, which leaves me sick in the stomach!!!!
    Theres my whinge
    Cheers Simon

Ahhh computers been down

Anyway as i should note there was 4 of us in the boat, 2 were not fishing tho. but they did take fish home,waiting on some pics from my mate whos overseas till the end of this week, some of the pics wiill show fish in the boat.. with 3 people, and (one taking the photo)

I did go over the bag limit!! at least i can admit it, although i may have exgagerated a little in saying "way over" over the limit is over the limit,simple really.

It was a miscount, (poor on my behalf) at least you admit it was poor form.

and it was hard throwing fish back.. esp when some are in the 6kg vicinty... ( who wants to honestly throw fish back like that!)
    I have thrown back plenty of fish well over the legal limit before and usually long before I reach my bag limit.

In the end. who hasent taken one too many fish, or a fish a Mm under..... by mistake?? Never not once,if it is close it goes back,even if is only a little over it goes back.Never kept more than my bag limit(Yes I have reached it)

or possibily theres a lot of jealously on this site, from some members who cant catch fish, so they dish it out on others for catching a good number of fish..
    No jealousy mate just healthy dis-respect for your attitude.

Thanks for the posts ShaneC, but i guess its up to the members in the end on what they think of the situation...
    It would appear the consensus is all the same with no-one being impressed with your efforts or attitude.

I will say though to those who have commented to ban this member,how does that help.I agree he has done the wrong thing and his attitude is not great,I made my opinion up on that a long time ago, but please tell me which forum rule he has broken to deserve to be banned or can/should someone be banned for something or admitting they did the wrong thing OUTSIDE this forum.
    If he breaks the forum rules I agree.
    Should Iceknight be bagged from pillar to post,I think so.
    Should he be banned for this sorry I think not.

Craig

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

Quote Originally Posted by catfishkid View Post
    It would appear the consensus is all the same with no-one being impressed with your efforts or attitude.

I will say though to those who have commented to ban this member,how does that help.I agree he has done the wrong thing and his attitude is not great,I made my opinion up on that a long time ago, but please tell me which forum rule he has broken to deserve to be banned or can/should someone be banned for something or admitting they did the wrong thing OUTSIDE this forum.
    If he breaks the forum rules I agree.
    Should Iceknight be bagged from pillar to post,I think so.
    Should he be banned for this sorry I think not.

Craig

no banning requiured..just let fisheries decide if they will pursue him or not

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    no banning requiured..just let fisheries decide if they will pursue him or not

Greg I agree totally,if fisheries were advised and decided to persue this matter no problem.
    I just think the idea of banning someone for something they have done outside the forum and not for breaking forum rules is wrong.
    Same as everyone is entitled to an opinion,i may not agree with it but I will defend their right to have it.

Craig
    If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

Guys,I wouldnt worry to much about this Jackass...

He has shown on previous threads that he simply doesnt care one bit about anybody or anything other than his own selfish needs...

He's nothing but an attention seeking grown little boy who probably missed out on getting breastfed...

Seriously who would even bother posting up the size of every fish they caught as part of there signature and then brag in numerous threads about being a self righteous "outlaw" who totally disregards the laws and regs.....

Isn't it a bit strange that so many get suspended or banned for a slight bit of biffo but a fool like this can publicly post that he is breaking Law after Law and get away with it...WTF..?

Mods please rid us of this bloody idiot......

Scott

LMAO at this bloke.

Ban him.

Hope Fisheries Catch Up With You

No Time For People Like You

I Hope You Lose The Lot

You have no idea IK

Its not hard at times to take your bag limit. The bags limits are there to protect the fishery by controlling those who cannot limit themselves

Bayfisher and myself could have easily taken our bag today but made a concious decision to move several times in search of different species

Its pretty poor form to do what you have done but the worse thing is you almost seem to be bragging about it
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"