Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Extended Hydrofield's 6.8 Finished Photo's

Re: Extension Of Our Hydrofield 5.6 Jaguar COMPLETE!

Last night we ground the floor up, glassed in the esky and flow coated the whole boat so i will post photo's of this done when i pick up my camera tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed the extension as she went pretty smooth the whole way through and alls that is left now is the fit out and i will post photo's of this stage bye stage also untill she is in the water running.

Cheers
    Matty

It's been a interesting thread Matty and I am looking forward to seeing Murph's law on the water real soon....

G'day BusinessClass,

Job looks fantastic! Did you get my PM re: the hull extension? I have a few q's i wanted to run by you...

Quote Originally Posted by spargs View Post
    G'day BusinessClass,

Job looks fantastic! Did you get my PM re: the hull extension? I have a few q's i wanted to run by you...
    Hey mate, No i didn't get it mate sorry! Re send it and ill try and help you out where i can. My honest opinion is go see Adam he is a genious with this stuff and can pretty much do anything.

Cheers
    Matty

Here are the pics of the boat flow coated and esky all glassed in.

WOW great job and bloody quick too, hope it goes as wll as it looks

Matty

Whats with the esky right up to the seats?? Is it now abit like the General Lee where you have to get into the driving position via the windows? I do like the live bait well though , she's tops!!! And that back deck is huge, when does the 80lb reelax chair get fitted!

ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

Mate,

That looks unreal. i have sent you a new pm, let me know if it doesn't come through...

Nice job, thanks for sharing the story so far. Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by finding_time View Post
    Matty

Whats with the esky right up to the seats?? Is it now abit like the General Lee where you have to get into the driving position via the windows? I do like the live bait well though , she's tops!!! And that back deck is huge, when does the 80lb reelax chair get fitted!

ian
    The esky's a bute aint it . Is a fishing boat mate so we don't care about jumping over the esky as we had to do this before with the esky side ways anyhow. No need for the 80lb'er yet we wil be all stand up for next season and we will see how we go as we will only fish 24kg on the blues to start with.

As of his morning the carpet is all cut, overlocked and fitted in, trailer is extended and the stainless work has begun. Friday is ment to be the finishing date for the T-Top, carpet and clears. She is starting to look like a boat again can't wait.

wow - this is turning into an awesome fishing machine. can't wait to see the on water photos. it's happening very quickly too.
    steve

looks fantastic, keep the posts up very interested how much better it will be on water
    ped

Hi mate,

Any pics to update!

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nickstock View Post
    Hi mate,

Any pics to update!

Nick
    Won't see boat Untill tommorrow then i will post up the pics from the stainless Shop.

Cheers
    Matty