Thread: Stolen Rods & Reels BrackenRidge

Stolen Rods & Reels BrackenRidge

Putting this up on behalf of Swanny22 as his computer is playing up, after a trip out on friday arvo he returned home only to wake in the morning and some bottom dweller has helped himself into his garage and knocked off three rods and reels out of the back of his ute, they are as follows

1.penn 750 spinfisher (american version) on an ugly stick

2.flueger 2-4 kg with shimano 2500 spinning reel ( not sure on reel name)

3. shimano baitrunner 4500 on a jarvis walker saltwater series rod

all spooled with braid

If anyone sees or hears of anything resembling these rods or reels be sure to let myself or bob, swanny22 know as we would love nothing more than to pay these bits of vomit a little visit!
    He lives down behind the tafe college at BrackenRidge and we will be checking all the hock shops around the area also. Cheers Andrew & Bob.

Re: Stolen Rods & Reels BrackenRidge

not good mate, i hope you find them and the gear.

F###king thieving scum....I hope Bob gets his gear back. I bought his tinnie a year or two back and he's a good bloke that does not deserve that. Hope he finds out who did it !
    Cheers Grant

Cheers Joe and tailortaker , He Loves his fishing and doesn`t need to be rod - less at the moment, I`ll be giving him a rod and reel etc to get him through but I hope his insurance will help him out.
    that tinny you got of Bob is a fish magnet Grant!
    Cheers Andrew

Bloody hell thats just around the corner from me! Better lock my stuff up better

Mongrels, piss poor timing with how good the bay has been lately. Good luck!

Ive never looked at this area before - i thought we were immune to theft in this area until last weekend 27/07/09 when my 15hp 3 yr old yamaha was liftedalong with an evakool esky porta pottie 2 jerricans with fuel 2 battery drills 1 poer drill & a heap of other tools & - you guessed it I live in Brackenridge near the tafe college - if ther's ever a next time that these grubs come calling in the night they are in for a big surprise - so lock up your stuff in this area

probably the same clowns minn-kota. will be keeping an eye out. bob is not far of wickfield so same area by the sounds. Cheers Andrew