Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: its raining snapper!

Re: its raining snapper!

Why thank ye Jack - methinks that you be a fine fellow - being a Pirate is my dream - but I want to be an olden day pirate - sailing the seven seas - being a lover of fair maidens - a pilager of ports - but it was not meant to be - so I am still a Pirate - (born 100 years too late) - but also a banker - yes with a B - not a W - Still the dream is a dream.............and thank you for acknowledging my Piretanical text............Geeb (Capn Geeb to some)

Good onya mate nice fish of the rocks

mate i take 1 small bag of gear, 20ft of climbing rope and bait i usually dont take anythin i dont need and that often includes a camera those fish are average fish so usually i dont bother with photos only that it was a hot sesh i did its bad enough draggin fish back with me 3km around the worst headland i know of its very dangerous, how do you spose im to set up a tripod while its blowing thirty knots, heres a photo of where i walk on a calm day know imagine big waves, howling wind and min vis, 1.5km along big boulders then 30ft up a cliff face made of shale the less weight the better

as i said mate im not sure how sane i am or its because im young, 90% of the time i only get good fish when its rough because they come close in to feed on the crap, you got to be in it to win it and thats what i risk

Keep going Pistol P - drumming up some real good cred at some else's expense mate.

I just wonder what your end game is?

How the hell would you know where the bloke fishes from sitting behind your keyboard?

Your a game young fella and I wish you best of luck and safe times.

Fishing from a place like that at this time whilst we have bad seas and storms around, and fishing alone in such a remote and dangerous place at a bottom of a cliff is insane. I hope you have an inflatable life jacket and EPIRB with you? Why do I care - I'm an emergency services worker! Stay safe out there. Darren.

Great fish mate, regardless of peoples thoughts. Keep up the great work, also, stay safe out there as others have said.

Thanks Tom

While justjack has taken this in a good light, harrassing members legitimate reports is not tolerated.

Posts have been deleted.
    Regards

mod5

You make a very valid point - thank you for that and for bringing some sanity to an emotive issue - thanks for what you do - best regards Geeb

i dont suffer from insanity... i enjoy every minute of it, i dont push my luck to much just no the limits of your capabilities, its a risk i take because the rewards are good thats why i dont mind posting the spots i get them i trust not many will be following me

Jack love your post mate.
    Just wear an inflatable vest and a push bike helmet and keep posting.
    What other people think about me is not my business: Michael J Fox.

####ing hell, u must have to have a huge bra rapped around your waist to carry your balls down that cliff in these seas - during this weather. Nice fish

just relax guys, at the end of the day we all love fishing for the thrill and excitement, whether its fishing for whiting off the local beach or fighting marlin strapped to a chair for a few hours, at the end of the day all parties go home happy and a lot less stressed, until they post about it ot look on here sometimes
    great fish mate, i think some people sometimes just hate the players....or jealous
    cheers, andrew

Well look what you miss when you dont click on the reports section for a day or so. An old fashioned ausfish stouch.
    Justjack I sort of know how you feel. You post up a good good catch expecting praise, but end up defending yourself. Happened to me once. Thats a good catch on snapper that I'd be very proud of! Im a plastics man through and through, but sometimes good fresh local bait seems to get the best catches. Im am wondering though why you were worried about seeing the rangers ?