Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New 4 x 4 dual cab ?

Re: New 4 x 4 dual cab ?

Phil
    To calm the 50 % rebate does the vehicle have to be used 100 % for business ?
    Be careful the ATO may have a loop hole if its used 50% private & 50% business you are not entitled to the rebate.
    NOW I,AM GUNNA EATCHA

OK buddy,

It would seem you have overlooked another manufacturer which makes a dualcab of awesome towing potential.

I think you know what I mean. I wouldn't tow Rebait loaded with my Triton.

Brett

Ya got me stumped Brett, I thought I had all bases covered.

Let's see

3 ton tow
    min 120KW
    Dual cab
    man
    diesel

under 40K....

?

Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Yes, Dave,

Vehicle has to be a ' work ' vehicle.

But always best to ask the accountant.

phill

Sorry mate - it was the under $40K that blows the Drover 130 out of the window. The new sucker re-chipped is an awsome rig. Pull the pants of all the others no probs.

I've got the sport setup on the GLX Triton. I was towing the tinnie the other day and could really feel it much more than the drover.

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Phil, I would love to see one of these small utes towing 3000kg...sure as hell would have its butt hanging out.
    where shall we meet for the demo..

Interesting thread.

Phil, have any colorado owners commented on actual fuel usage, particularly when towing? I remember a friend of mine commenting that they were thirsty.

I tow my 2.5 tonne boat with a BT50 (work car)....ok truck, just not that great when towing rigs larger than 2 tonne IMO....its hard work expecially up inclines. If my boat was smaller, it would be ideal....but hey, its a work car.

Towed with older 3ltr nissan navara dual cab DX, and it found my rig hard work as well.

Except for landcruisers, the toyotas towing capacity rules them out. Has anyone checked out the new 70 series landcruiser, I would appreciate any feedback......but its well over the 40k mark.

Anyway, all the best Phil, I hope you find the ute thats right for you.

I would say our two fleet diesel colorados would use anything up to 4 l per hundred more when towing than when not.
    There's two new v6's in the fleet now but I don't have any idea on how much the use - yet. I do know they go like cut cats though with the commo motor so I'm not expecting great things in the economy/tyre usage dept from the project managers who are driving them.

d40 by far the best value, and i am one eyed toyota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    some say clutch issue with the manual, and most recommend towing big loads with auto, plenty of nissan forums to peruse this.
    should be able to get stx dual cab well under 40 (if some 08 stock is around)
    got contacts at nissan dealership phil, can ask around for you

cheers

lippa

Not decided yet.

had a Holden dealer come back with this:-

3ltr Colorado diesel
    manual
    dual cab

metallic paint, steel bullbar, 3ton tow package, snorkel, winch, all onroads and dealer delivery and including stamp duty...... 38,000

That sounds like something Nissan cannot match.

We have not discussed a trade deal yet or finance. Finance will be the clincher for me. The right deal will do it, over the cheapest price.

Phill

buy 2 at that price, lots of extras there
    have you tries isuzu dealers? apparently there d max is cheaper than colorado (same car)

Check your pm Phill
    At Heaven's gate a soldier stood,
    his story ready to tell,
    St Peter said, 'no need my son all is understood,
    Go right in cos you've already served your time in Hell'

i too was in the same situation last week, decided the 50% tax rebate was just too good to pass up, along with cheap interest rates and great deals from car dealers. i signed up on a new 09 st patrol wagon with bullbar, towbar, spotties and in auto for $53,990 driveaway. i got 7.65% interest rate. the triton i traded in was 4 year old and the interest rate i was payin was 12%. how times have changed!

any one know the date the rebate starts from?

december 31 2008 to december 31 2009 from memory
    2009 Nissan Patrol ST Wagon