Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: courtesy on the dams

Re: courtesy on the dams

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Craig.....Do you know a bloke called 2Manylures......doesn't matter if you don't.
    Sorry mate I dont?
    May I ask why?

Craig
    If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

Quote Originally Posted by A_DIFF_PERSPECTIVE View Post
    I'm thinking the idea of a sticker is not to be used as a tool for boaters on the water like a flag on a pole, but as an eye catching sticker that gets seen at the ramp, the park, at the servo, on the highway stops, in the shed etc etc. The more it gets seen, the more it gets read; atleast the words circulate in some fashion.
    I'll formulate the responses into one group this week, select the positive friendly ones that are sharp and sweet, and then we will fine tune a sticker and ring the printers. Hundreds of stickers are like small message boards, a thousand times better than what is already available. If it influences just a handful each week to think twice, it's a winner. It only takes one boat to spoil a scene, and it may only take one sticker to fix?!
    Any more slogans would be appreciated. The more the better.
    Laminated print outs will also asisst.
    Worth a shot for certain, even if it is bare feet to lead the way.
    Action speaks loud than words.
    Cheers,
    Johnny
    A idea of a sticker is a good start Jm but you have to admitt the arrogance of the weekend warrior is that of something for them to look for so that they stay aware a small not on a pole reflective fluro flag attached to a bow or stern of a boat is that thing that could be put on a A4 courtey sheet in the surgested areas, The heading of the courtesy sheet Should be the Sticker Slogan

Nath

Craig.....Do you know a bloke called 2Manylures......doesn't matter if you don't.
    Do I detect a few SILVER hairs on the old BACK starting to stand up??
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

yeah, I think his porridge is cold in the mornings or something Dave, he is a bit toey lately lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    yeah, I think his porridge is cold in the mornings or something Dave, he is a bit toey lately lol.
    All good lads.....Im still my usual loveable self......Just planning my next trip to the Mistress called Mondy
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

All good lads.....Im still my usual loveable self......Just planning my next trip to the Mistress called Mondy
    want me to plan it for ya mate, take the load off ya silver shoulders..

ok plan made........simple..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Hey When we going????? Oh ok sounds good lads

Whitto we got the point one diddn't so that's it.... Rather a Barra then a trout if you get my drift

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    want me to plan it for ya mate, take the load off ya silver shoulders..

ok plan made........simple..
    That sounds Ok Deano.....Taken a big load of my shoulders

That sounds Ok Deano.....Taken a big load of my shoulders
    As long as he only takes a load off your shoulders

Last weekend of the month look good ........ 29 -31st

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by A_DIFF_PERSPECTIVE View Post
    I'm thinking the idea of a sticker is not to be used as a tool for boaters on the water like a flag on a pole, but as an eye catching sticker that gets seen at the ramp, the park, at the servo, on the highway stops, in the shed etc etc. The more it gets seen, the more it gets read; atleast the words circulate in some fashion.
    I'll formulate the responses into one group this week, select the positive friendly ones that are sharp and sweet, and then we will fine tune a sticker and ring the printers. Hundreds of stickers are like small message boards, a thousand times better than what is already available. If it influences just a handful each week to think twice, it's a winner. It only takes one boat to spoil a scene, and it may only take one sticker to fix?!
    Any more slogans would be appreciated. The more the better.
    Laminated print outs will also asisst.
    Worth a shot for certain, even if it is bare feet to lead the way.
    Action speaks loud than words.
    Cheers,
    Johnny
    Johnny

Car stickers (nice ones) are also a permanent advertisement...at boat ramps, on the road, at work and around home 365 days a year. I am thinking more of a wrap style than a traditional bumper sticker...cost may be getting up though. They don't have to be big, just eye catching. Or I am getting too far ahead of myself.

Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Okay here's a few more for the committee:

"Good barra angling is not measured in decibels"

"Treat barra fishin' like you're sneakin' into church late"
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Long Distance Relationships Work in Dams

Wave From A Distance

Car stickers (nice ones) are also a permanent advertisement...at boat ramps, on the road, at work and around home 365 days a year. I am thinking more of a wrap style than a traditional bumper sticker...cost may be getting up though. They don't have to be big, just eye catching. Or I am getting too far ahead of myself.

Paul,
    What are the wrap style stickers all about? You lost me with that bit!?

"Say Hello as U go by SLOW"

"Play time = Quite Time = Barra Time"

Yes, I think we could expand and add to the sticker 'starting point'. No, we won't cure the problem 100%, but it will paint some kind of protocol for some learners to 'follow?" In a thick fog, it is nice to see just the glow of a bright light! Direction has to come from somewhere, and, if there is no path to follow, the grass gets wrecked pretty quickly.
    Signs would be an ultimate, but there is a bit of paperwork involved in such a thing. A small hurdle, but a long term goal for sure. Any and every paper print out pinned up, or tied to the camp table will be a daily reminder for those that have the qualities of respect and courtesy.
    We ( anglers) can take it as far as we really want to- signs, flags, etc.
    I've copied the positive slogans so far, and it gives us plenty to work with to form some kind of short list of words to try to help improve the situation. I'll look into the reflective sticker pricing. That bit may costaplenty.
    Cheers,
    Johnny