Classifieds

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 138
  1. #46

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    combine whitto's & Big_Rens for:

    If you can read this.....FO!!!

  2. #47

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    [quo


    Perhaps an action plan will come from more ideas.

    Thats a government saying if I have ever heard of one Paul

    Steve[/quote]

    Steve

    I'm not known in the circles you mention as Baron von Bullsh*t for no reason mate

    Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  3. #48

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    So what would the legalities that would have to be hurdled before signs stating courtesy and etiquette be erected?
    They could only help couldn't they??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good


  4. #49

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    I saw a guide one of which is madness and has not one idea on boat rules and the worse part is he is in a fast boat..... Which side do you pass a boat "red to red go ahead" tossa

  5. #50

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    I saw a guide one of which is madness and has not one idea on boat rules and the worse part is he is in a fast boat..... Which side do you pass a boat "red to red go ahead" tossa
    and he didnt wave back, nor did his clients, but i spose their white knuckles were stuck to the glass.. and had their eyes closed...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  6. #51

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    its not only people that dont no better its people that should no better like charter opperaters in skeeters on mondy? thats it madness

  7. #52

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    I saw a guide one of which is madness and has not one idea on boat rules and the worse part is he is in a fast boat..... Which side do you pass a boat "red to red go ahead" tossa
    Sounds like the same individual that came flying into the ramp at Awoonga a few years back in the flash new skeeter and did a high speed donut right in front of the ramp.

    There where about half a dozen boats in the process of launching/retrieving, and we were all hanging on to boats getting smacked into the ramp/shore by the waves.

    Like you guys said - Madness, and not an ounce of respect for other people is the way I read it. The logo on the side should probably say "I'm allright thanks Jack"

  8. #53

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Tony thats regular problem, I fish alone on the dams as I dont anyone up here as yet, so i put my boat in and then go park the car.... Sick off looking back t see my boat slamming up and down on rocks and gravel and sometimes concrete because someone had to do 30 knts past the ramp.... unfortunatly i dont have some one to hold the boat steady during a wave attack....

  9. #54

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Sounds like the same individual that came flying into the ramp at Awoonga a few years back in the flash new skeeter and did a high speed donut right in front of the ramp.

    There where about half a dozen boats in the process of launching/retrieving, and we were all hanging on to boats getting smacked into the ramp/shore by the waves.

    Like you guys said - Madness, and not an ounce of respect for other people is the way I read it. The logo on the side should probably say "I'm allright thanks Jack"
    Surely Tony someone gave him a verballing....who the hell does he think he is.....at least I would have made him well and truely wait his turn to load his boat......I might be getting on in years these days but Im damn if I'd let anyone get away with Sh*t like that......there was a time.....this bloke has to have two penises because you could't be that stupid pulling one
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  10. #55

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Lets produce a list of short slogans; 'cut and paste', add your own idea, etc. Then we'll short list it, and come up with a sticker. It won't be hard. By the end of next week we should be on the way to the printer.
    Add your 'words' if you want to be a part of it.
    JM,
    I'll start.

    "Shhh, we are hunting"

  11. #56

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Quote Originally Posted by A_DIFF_PERSPECTIVE View Post
    Lets produce a list of short slogans; 'cut and paste', add your own idea, etc. Then we'll short list it, and come up with a sticker. It won't be hard. By the end of next week we should be on the way to the printer.
    Add your 'words' if you want to be a part of it.
    JM,
    I'll start.

    "Shhh, we are hunting"
    "Slow Down Stupid Yeah You"

    That didn't work the way I wanted it too......sorry about that JM
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  12. #57

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Rattle Bang Splish = No Fish!

  13. #58

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    If you can read this sticker you're within casting distance of the large metal slug tied to my line!

    (bit long I know)

  14. #59

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    I CAN HEAR YOU.
    AND SO CAN MY
    FISH .
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  15. #60

    Re: courtesy on the dams

    Back off mate....I've been drinking

    Or, I have swine flu.....would you like to come closer???

    There are fish in the dam other than B arm.
    MMmmm hello boythh care for a lotion rub???



    Seriously: The closer and noisier you are means less fish for BOTH of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us