Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GT artwork "Hit of the Year"

Re: GT artwork "Hit of the Year"

Thanks Bob. Yeah, to think half the painting was done while consuming Bundy, the artwork might as well be bloody sponsored by the big white bear.

Good idea mate, placing an order for a print there, I have been caught a little off guard by the levels of interest for this piece of work.

Anyone else interested should swing me a PM as soon as possible to secure a print too

Cheers
    Angus
    searchin' for my lost shaker of salt

Red Bull - consuming Bundy eh!!!!

For those of us who dabble in the painting arts - we seem to get better results with a bit of flow medium - mine happens to be real beer i.e. Emu Bitter

Mike

Hi All,

Just letting you know the prints of the above painting have now been produced on a top quality acid-free archival paper, and to be honest with you, I am stoked with the quality. Having never done print-making before, I was not expecting such top-shelf results.

Anyway, each of the 50 prints are to be signed and numbered by me. If you'd like a definite price, swing me an email:

iidesign@ozemail.com.au

Cheers
    Angus

Love it mate. I could imagine what those blues would look like in real life. That painting would POP. The way you've painted the water in fantastic. I look at it and feel as though it's moving. A great piece.
    So shines a good deed in a weary world
    - William S Shakespeare and William S Wonka_

Awesome work!
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

I picked one of these prints up from the bull on the weekend. Can vouch the quality and finish are both superb - they come highly recommended. Mine will be getting a frame and taking centre stage in my fishing room / study. It looks really good blown up in life size!!!

Hi Bob, glad you like it mate. Certainly the painting has a fair bit more impact in real life than it does as a small image on a computer screen.

For those wanting to know more, other examples of my work can be found here:

http://www.printrooms.com.au/angushu...portfolio.html

Thanks
    Angus

Ginger Calf, quick post of the trevor in its new home - very happy with it mate. Keep em coming

Rgds

Bob

Hey mate, very awesome work! If you still have any prints could you shoot me a Pm with a price

Anthony

Thanks Anthony, PM sent mate

I do have a few left, so anyone else interested should swing me an email: iidesign@ozemail.com.au

Cheers
    Angus

Thanks Angus absolutely awesome work mate looks stunning.

Cheers
    Bandit

Cheers Bandit, fantastic that you are stoked with your purchase mate!

Ta
    Angus