Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you people getting on with Fisher?

Re: How are you people getting on with Fisher?

aigusto, thanks was for that cartoon
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 31-05-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lippa View Post
    mr fisher too. i'd change ya business name screen name and every other name.
    because in the eyes of many fisher boats.......... and that will be hard to change.
    Jeepers I would have thought they had a very strong brand, especially in northern NSW and QLD.

Many complimentary posts here over the years.

- Darren
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 31-05-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Yeh!!! Sanderson the business wasn't in the best shape towards Xmas, Why was that could it have been anthing to do with you not honouring our orginal agreement and increasing the overheads, what a joke $1.15m you have a hard time dealing with fact and reality,
    BTW Can you shed any light as to the whereabouts of the missing assets, but then as usual you never answer anything.
    Also what happened to the meeting we were to have when we came back from holiday's, that's right you had already stripped the business then there was no need.
    BTW We also have text messages that you sent Col while we were away and maybe we could put up the emails you sent us and the minutes of the meetings we had that totally contradict what your saying.

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Too View Post
    It's been a hell of a journey but so far so good
    Depends who you ask mate.

Dave
    Avast ye matey!

i meant under the current business model mr bean, not the vessel it self

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_N View Post
    To the guys who have been "shafted", I would assume that if you have the documentation to prove that you paid monies into the old Fisher account, then you are fine.
    From what I can gather from reading and re-reading the Fisher threads over the past couple of months, this is what the new Fisher group have said they will do.
    What account did the White Pointer and Smasheddreams moneies go in to???? Money deposited into a bank account does not simply disappear. And where are the reciepts to prove any of this????
    How come other guys have got their boats and motors and you blokes didn't????
    There is way more to all of this than the average punter will ever know.
    Tim
    G'day,

Just to clear this up, White Pointer and Smasheddreams produced proof of debt to KordaMentha at the outset of the Administration. It aligned with deposits into the Company's accounts.

At both creditors meetings our proof of debt has been listed as "proven".

Now, the new business managers made an offer a while ago. Smasheddreams followed it up and drew a blank. The behavour seems to be make a public promise and then privately take it away. So here's the challenge!

To the new business owners:

I want to take up your offer: My Lowrance GPS plotter, Furuno sounder and ICOM M-304 VHF radio were in their boxes when Piper Street was stripped. They had my name on them. I paid $3,858 for these. I would like them back please.

After that I would like the $29,047.80 that I paid for a 6-meter Maxi half-cab to be delivered by Easter back. I want the money back because I don't believe that you have delivered a boat this year and I don't have any confidence in your business anymore.

From January until now you have never had the decency to phone me, email me, write me a letter. Nothing.

So what's the answer?

White Pointer

Mick - thats not really an answer. What is happening with the guy who bought the outboard? I did the same thing with Col when I bought my Fisher in 07 and had no problems - got a receipt/serial number and had no issues.

No - its actually a better built product - we have modified the autocad cut files so these boats have never gone together so well, implemented welding precedures and systems to assure a high standard of quallity workmanship.
    So let me get this straight! It's a better built product than the old Fisher!! And much cheaper than the old Fisher and anything similar out there !!

But the old Fisher was going broke but thanks to your management you'll be in no danger of going broke even though your charging less for a boat!!

Good work!! Your some business man!!!

Ian

Ps All you old Fisher owners, i would be checking your boat welds as the above quote almost alludes to the fact that the'll be falling apart soon!!
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

No that is incorrect Mr_Bean, the fact is, early December 08 some very serious question where ask, meeting called and professional interaction required to adjudicate the financial status of the group, by mid to late December 08 it was quite clear, the company was clearly insolvent and destine to hit the wall by no latter then February/ early March 09, and I am quite happy to post the email correspondents – if possibleThe fact of the matter is the group needed an aggressive turn around strategy and I was not prepared to put in any further monies on my own.Through the xmas break I still couldn’t get my head around how the hell this could have happened and went through the figures a 100 times trying to deny the obvious, we where $1.15m in the red after 10 months of trade??.I was in constant contact with Col through this time, probably asking 1.15million question I guess.The fact is, I found more lies and could no longer trust my so called business partner/s.Unfortunately, the rest is history and the company has gone through a legal process
    G'day,

Thank you for this admission. A few questions:

If it was quite clear to you that in mid-December "the company was clearly insolvent" why did you accept my progress payment on 15 December 2008?

Didn't you realise that a Director that allowed a Company to trade in insolvency became responsible for the debt?

In reaching your decision about the insolvency, how did you value the future cash flows from progress payments in your solvency test? You may PM this to me rather than answer it in public forum. I'm just really intrigued how a business that reserved the right to pass on inflation and grew for 7 or 8 years turned to crap in just a few months.

When are you going to pay me back and shut me up?

Regards,

White Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by lippa View Post
    aigusto, thanks was for that cartoon

!!!!!!!!!
    mate, cant take credit for the toon, but it sums it up . feel for the guys who have been dudded.....cant fix that but someone can??
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 31-05-2009 at 01:39 PM.
    Tangles KFC

I would have to say that Fisher Mk 2 is of to a flying start maybe they could take over Kleenmaid and make that Kleenmaid Mk 2 they are doing such a good job of the Fisher re birth. Sometimes you have got to let things go and not let pride get the way of silly business decsions.

No - its actually a better built product - we have modified the autocad cut files so these boats have never gone together so well, implemented welding precedures and systems to assure a high standard of quallity workmanship.

What a load of crap!!!
    As an owner of a Fisher MK1 and a past employee i know the amount of developement/evolution/safety and build quality that went into the hulls that Fisher produced whilst Col was running the business. Col has had a lifetime of building boats from large cruisers to trailerable plateys.

What boat building qualifications does Mr Sanderson have????
    Perhaps he can give potential buyers an insight into his boat building experience.
    Who designed the Fisher Mk2's? or are you using Col's designs?

I'd also like to know where White Pointers electronics went. I sold him his boat and i know the gear was there when the factory was shut down for the Xmas break. This gear along with a massive list of assets went missing after the two factories were stripped out whilst Col was away.

WOAT

Col and Nancy, as a huge fan of your boats i hope to buy a second hand Real Fisher one day.
    If you ever decide to make boats again i would be very interested in them.
    And remember keep your headup!
    Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by MattyDucati View Post
    Col and Nancy, as a huge fan of your boats i hope to buy a second hand Real Fisher one day.
    If you ever decide to make boats again i would be very interested in them.
    And remember keep your headup!
    Goodluck
    Well said i think 99% of ausfish members would agree with you nice comments about good down to earth people. They were always freindly to me whenever i poped in to say hello etc.

Quote Originally Posted by disorderly View Post
    Its all Bullsh!t IMO..

No-one is able to strip out a business of everything without a hell of a lot of prior shadiness going on by the other side...well at least enough that they dont call in every department in the country ,camp themselves on the doorstep,take their property back and engage every legal avenue possible..

It seems that we ausfishers are all to believe Cols side because he has got his missus to run interference..

My honest opinion is that there are so many honest and innovative boatbuilders out there bargaining and looking for orders in a declining economy that why would anyone even consider this mob...?

Steer well clear of them I think..of course thats just my opinion..so sue me...

Scott
    No shadiness on our side so don't even go there .....you don't know enough about it to comment , he did strip the business read the posts ...... Mr cash for comments
    The missus is Nancy and I worked in the business with Col and when Col wants to get on here he will ....but for you he doesn't have to.

Nancy