Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you people getting on with Fisher?

Re: How are you people getting on with Fisher?

I have sat back for all of the he said, she said., he did, he didn't, I will, he won't dialog that has gone on here.

But through all of it there is one bit I find hard to accept.

So regardless of the tales of money going here or there, here is a very very basic question:

Did you actually strip out the factories whilst Col was on holidays with his family without any word to him?

To me this is a fundamental issue of business integrity and trust, and would heavily influence my decision to put money down on a boat with the owners of the new company.

- Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    here is a very very basic question:

Did you actually strip out the factories whilst Col was on holidays with his family without any word to him?

To me this is a fundamental issue of business integrity and trust

- Darren
    Its all Bullsh!t IMO..

No-one is able to strip out a business of everything without a hell of a lot of prior shadiness going on by the other side...well at least enough that they dont call in every department in the country ,camp themselves on the doorstep,take their property back and engage every legal avenue possible..

It seems that we ausfishers are all to believe Cols side because he has got his missus to run interference..

My honest opinion is that there are so many honest and innovative boatbuilders out there bargaining and looking for orders in a declining economy that why would anyone even consider this mob...?

Steer well clear of them I think..of course thats just my opinion..so sue me...

Scott

Darren you find it hard to accept we asked that question over and over again.....
    if we were doing what he alleges would you not have a meeting about it and sort it!!!!. Not rock up to your house the day before we were to go on holiday's and then leave wishing you and your family a great holiday, knowing full well that you were going to strip the premises and leave them with nothing...... no income your reputation down the toilet your lifestyle taken away from you and a huge debt through no fault of your own all for what!!!!! So you can get on a site like this and call yourself Fisher Too, I know what that tells me about him.
    Oh!!!!! I forgot to mention the little bit of money we have left, is being used on lawyers to try to get justice.......but when it's civil we have learnt it's not that easy...... but we haven't given up not by a long shot!!!!!!!

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by nickstock View Post

The prices that Fisher have come back to me with are better then other builders I have seen so far, by a country mile. Almost to the point were I can compare a new Fisher with a 2 year old 2nd hand version of the other name builders.

Nick
    Your above quote is by far the most troubling Nick!!! What's the old buyer beware slogan, " If it sounds to good to be true it usually is" i would run a mile and not look back!

ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

Ever thought about a glass boat?
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    I have sat back for all of the he said, she said., he did, he didn't, I will, he won't dialog that has gone on here.

But through all of it there is one bit I find hard to accept.

So regardless of the tales of money going here or there, here is a very very basic question:

To me this is a fundamental issue of business integrity and trust, and would heavily influence my decision to put money down on a boat with the owners of the new company.

- Darren
    No that isn't incorrect Mr_Bean, the fact is, early December 08 some very serious question where ask, meeting called and professional interaction required to adjudicate the financial status of the group, by mid to late December 08 it was quite clear, the company was clearly insolvent and destine to hit the wall by no latter then February/ early March 09, and I am quite happy to post the email correspondents – if possibleThe fact of the matter is the group needed an aggressive turn around strategy and I was not prepared to put in any further monies on my own.Through the xmas break I still couldn’t get my head around how the hell this could have happened and went through the figures a 100 times trying to deny the obvious, we where $1.15m in the red after 10 months of trade??.I was in constant contact with Col through this time, probably asking 1.15million question I guess.The fact is, I found more lies and could no longer trust my so called business partner/s.Unfortunately, the rest is history and the company has gone through a legal process

So is the Fisher MkII boat the same as the Fisher MkI boat??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    So is the Fisher MkII boat the same as the Fisher MkI boat??
    No - its actually a better built product - we have modified the autocad cut files so these boats have never gone together so well, implemented welding precedures and systems to assure a high standard of quallity workmanship.

Who designed the new Fisher MkII?
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

So has fisher gone from being a true custom fishing machine to a production line boat. By the way we were due to order a fisher in feb this year but ended up ordering a bar crusher much safer option I think.

Quote Originally Posted by GBP1978 View Post
    So has fisher gone from being a true custom fishing machine to a production line boat. By the way we were due to order a fisher in feb this year but ended up ordering a bar crusher much safer option I think.
    No, they are very much so a custom built weapon, just all the options are autoCad drawn into your Fisher prior to construction to assure everything fits and goes together well. mate, there is nothing wrong with a barcrusher and i truely think at the time, you made the right decission, and truely hope you're happy with your choice, Kind regards Mick

"All deals would be honoured."

Mmmmmmm. Will they?

Dave
    Avast ye matey!

Quote Originally Posted by dogsbody View Post
    "All deals would be honoured."

Mmmmmmm. Will they?

Dave
    It's been a hell of a journey but so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Too View Post
    No, they are very much so a custom built weapon, just all the options are autoCad drawn into your Fisher prior to construction to assure everything fits and goes together well. mate, there is nothing wrong with a barcrusher and i truely think at the time, you made the right decission, and truely hope you're happy with your choice, Kind regards Mick
    that would have to be on of the funniest things I have read for a long time.
    My recommendation Fisher Too..say nothing.

mr fisher too. i'd change ya business name screen name and every other name.
    because in the eyes of many fisher boats............... and that will be hard to change.
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 31-05-2009 at 01:35 PM.