View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1414

Thread: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

walkie talkie's Steve, we've got the cheapos from Aldi. We'll bring the spares, we have a set of 3.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

cool thanks..

Hey

Thanks re radios

Cheers
    Steve
    Last edited by stevelcqld; 19-07-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Double post

I am out this year i am off to the sandy straights for the weekend

shane

have a good weekend Shane...you chasing tuna?

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    have a good weekend Shane...you chasing tuna?
    whatever we can find taking the 2-6kg flick stick and a ting rod

shane

Good luck Shane. Hope you get amongst them.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Speaking of CRAW - This weekend ... I'm going to make (try) Salt & Pepper CRAW .... pretty easy
    &
    Singapore Chilli CRAW ...... picked up the ingredients today - I'm lickin my lips already

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

sunday night dinner for us, captain mcgloo and the evil clown will be steak topped with CRAW in a creamy garlic sauce with a big pile of creamy mash spud. No all we have to do is catch the CRAW
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Cool Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

There seems to be some confusion about the camp fees.

In the past as you know you just put your name on the list and then pay at the office.

Because we need 20 to get the discount price it seems the new managers want all the names and numbers up front. I suppose they figure if we don't the numbers we don't get the discount; so they want the money to confirm the numbers and discount. Difficult to argue with that I suppose.

At this stage the whole exercise is becoming a bloody pain. The beuty of these expidations has always been that there is no pressure, everyone makes there own arrangements and you are not letting any body down if for some reason you can't attend. I am not sure saving a few dollars is worth the commitment if it becomes a hassle.

Please if you want the discount just ring the office and book in so they have the numbers in advance.

I am hoping to get there tomorrow and I know of a few others (family) who will be there Friday who are not on the list so I believe we will have the numbers.

Quite frankly it is the leaset of my worries. Perhaps if you book in Friday they may allow you pay Saturday morning having established the numbers.

If we had known this we could have all booked and paid in advance but I for one am not keen on that as S#it happens and I can't always gaurantee I can be there.

Any way we will see what happens.

Take care

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Cool Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

In the past as you know you just put your name on the list and then pay at the office.

Because we need 20 to get the discount price it seems the new managers want all the names and numbers up front. I suppose they figure if we don't the numbers we don't get the discount; so they want the money to confirm the numbers and discount. Difficult to argue with that I suppose.

At this stage the whole exercise is becoming a bloody pain. The beuty of these expidations has always been that there is no pressure, everyone makes there own arrangements and you are not letting any body down if for some reason you can't attend. I am not sure saving a few dollars is worth the commitment if it becomes a hassle.

Please if you want the discount just ring the office and book in so they have the numbers in advance.

I am hoping to get there tomorrow and I know of a few others (family) who will be there Friday who are not on the list so I believe we will have the numbers.

Quite frankly it is the leaset of my worries. Perhaps if you book in Friday they may allow you pay Saturday morning having established the numbers.

If we had known this we could have all booked and paid in advance but I for one am not keen on that as S#it happens and I can't always gaurantee I can be there.

Take care

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post

Take care
    Yep ... agree Daz - its just not worth the angst ....... last year it was offered to me on Arrival ........ as soon as I mention you - if it come this year ...nice - if not ..... I'll live with it

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

All good here as well.. don't stress about it.. we can work it out..

See you very early Friday.. :-)

Cheers,
    Steve

Original plan was to arrive Friday but got a tooth that needs looking at so won't be there until Saturday. Will also have the 11 year old nephew in tow.
    PS the port is packed
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

i will have to pull the pin on the weekend,got a bug from some freinds who droped in for a couple of days ,have lost 4.5 kilos in 4 days not bloody happy tell you ,have a great one all of you