View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1414

Thread: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

you can do it burn mother burn . Oh i scoresd a good tray for burning in today a wheel barrow i was working with a excavtor on coolum yandina rd and i saw it in the drain its a beauty

hey nipsta i scored this for you fellas for somerset this will keep a fewof you warm the top section is a stainless siv out of a mine for cooking your steaks on

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    hey nipsta i scored this for you fellas for somerset this will keep a fewof you warm the top section is a stainless siv out of a mine for cooking your steaks on
    Did you end up cutting it down Al ?

chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

yeah that looks a treat i think my little wheel barrow will work fine too but no that flash

yeah that looks a treat i think my little wheel barrow will work fine too but no that flash

goin to chris trying to work out best size for you all and transport configeration

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post

Is that for cooking barra
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Nice bit of kit Al, shouldwork well. I take it you'll be coming down to Somerset for the Muster?
    If you still have that alloy plank you offered to sell me for my trailer, how long is it mate and what do you want for it?
    Cheers
    Mike D

goin to chris trying to work out best size for you all and transport configeration
    I'm sure you'll work it out ......
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

sorry double post
    Last edited by nipsta; 08-07-2010 at 06:17 PM. Reason: double post

well looks like im out fofr that weekend all sorry got a work function on so wont be able to make it hopes yous all have a great time catch to Some nice fish and redclaw

Sorry to hear that Nip, but can I thank you very much for your greatly appreciated tips on catching red claw (or Craw for Chris's benefit). I hope they serve me well. With a bit of luck, my wife Wendy will be coming along, although she refuses to spend all day on a boat (especially one without a full length shade).

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Sorry to hear that Nip, but can I thank you very much for your greatly appreciated tips on catching red claw (or Craw for Chris's benefit). I hope they serve me well. With a bit of luck, my wife Wendy will be coming along, although she refuses to spend all day on a boat (especially one without a full length shade).

Cheers
    Paul
    yes i can relate to the chief not wanting to spend a hole day in the boat but i think it might be not enough room for the kids as well . Anyway i got a event that is too good to refuse its a cracker takes a bit to stop me going fishing but htis one has . Im sure it will be a good event for those that attend

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post

Cheers
    Paul

WHAT??? What sort of women doesnt want to spend the whole day on the 'chariot' with a handsome specimen like yourself Ren!!!!

Sorry to hear about not being able to make it Simon. I am having my first crack at redclaw too....(I dont eat them)...but they are fun to catch I spose.

Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    WHAT??? What sort of women doesnt want to spend the whole day on the 'chariot' with a handsome specimen like yourself Ren!!!!

Sorry to hear about not being able to make it Simon. I am having my first crack at redclaw too....(I dont eat them)...but they are fun to catch I spose.

Steve
    True Stevo....I would have thought the boss would crawl over broken glass for such a magnanimous and chivalrous offer. I believe she is waiting for me to purchase the automatic on board cappacino and cocktail umbrella machine as well as the automatic hairdryer before she would even reconsider her position.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"