View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1414

Thread: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Friday till Sunday for me, mite have Noel and The Boy in tow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Nip, u told me they were a special gift for me only.

I can advise that there was a tasting on our last night, a liberal amount fried off and placed on top a fully sic T Bone.

And the rest are in the freezer.

Pete

hahaha i agree with anyone i suppose how didi they taste hope they where good pete . i still got 50 left in my freezer . well done on catching some great sounding barra pete sounds like yous crack the winter bite

I may just come down for the Saturday night festivities and sleep in the back of my ute.
    Bri, dont worry about the dingo's mate. They dont eat much. Those black snakes tho..............
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by snodger 08 View Post
    I may just come down for the Saturday night festivities and sleep in the back of my ute.
    Bri, dont worry about the dingo's mate. They dont eat much. Those black snakes tho..............
    Steve
    probably a bit safer in the back of the car with this lot -

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

just don't park too close to the Nagg fire.. as the car may go up.. so 500 meters should be ok :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stevelcqld View Post
    just don't park too close to the Nagg fire.. as the car may go up.. so 500 meters should be ok :-)
    Just enough - maybe !
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Chris.

I was up at the property today and cut 1 tree up into 3 peices of about 2-3m in length each and its about 15cm thick and really solid. Have plenty of other that are felled and dried for you to test out your new chainsaw.

You interested in getting a heap for sommerset?

I am happy to do the manual labour whislt you slice and dice.

Any one else interested in coming over with a chainsaw and cutting some timber for Nagg to burn? Might make a afternoon of it, few beers etc. No power on at new house yet as its not completed.

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by leelee View Post
    Chris.

I was up at the property today and cut 1 tree up into 3 peices of about 2-3m in length each and its about 15cm thick and really solid. Have plenty of other that are felled and dried for you to test out your new chainsaw.

You interested in getting a heap for sommerset?

I am happy to do the manual labour whislt you slice and dice.

Any one else interested in coming over with a chainsaw and cutting some timber for Nagg to burn? Might make a afternoon of it, few beers etc. No power on at new house yet as its not completed.

Cheers

Lee
    Hi Lee

I should know tomorrow if I'm getting the chainsaw (fingers crossed) - If not , might have to hire one and get stuck into those trees ......... then we just need to get a couple of ute fulls over to the camp site .

i could even pop over during a week day

How far are you away from Kirkleigh ?

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hi Lee

I should know tomorrow if I'm getting the chainsaw (fingers crossed) - If not , might have to hire one and get stuck into those trees ......... then we just need to get a couple of ute fulls over to the camp site .

Chris
    Think u may find it difficult to hire a chainsaw these days, don't spose u have a trip south between now and the SS, u could use mine and i could retrieve it from u up there, just a thought.............

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Think u may find it difficult to hire a chainsaw these days, don't spose u have a trip south between now and the SS, u could use mine and i could retrieve it from u up there, just a thought.............

Pete
    Yes Pete ...... Heading south next week end......... I might have to take you up on the offer

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yes Pete ...... Heading south next week end......... I might have to take you up on the offer

Chris
    To easy

Pete

Hi Lee

Chris
    Umm I am closer brisbane south side then it is from Kirkleigh, but I can stack the back of the 4wd up when we are cutting or we can just leave it cut up at the new house as people won't take it. I can then make a few trips to bring it back home to where I am now or between you and me we can put a heap in the back our 4wds on the day to take out there, plus anyone else that travels from Brisbane via Ipswitch to the session, they can stop on by and fill up so to speak with wood.

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by leelee View Post
    Umm I am closer brisbane south side then it is from Kirkleigh, but I can stack the back of the 4wd up when we are cutting or we can just leave it cut up at the new house as people won't take it. I can then make a few trips to bring it back home to where I am now or between you and me we can put a heap in the back our 4wds on the day to take out there, plus anyone else that travels from Brisbane via Ipswitch to the session, they can stop on by and fill up so to speak with wood.

Cheers

Lee
    we'll organise something Lee

chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeah the fire must be big Naggles thier are a few wives coming I think.... U CAN DO IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Yeah the fire must be big Naggles thier are a few wives coming I think.... U CAN DO IT!!!
    I accept the challenge Nath
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO