View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1414

Thread: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Wink Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Triton is the largest moon of the planet Neptune.... very fitting boat for you Captain McCracken. We'll see if anyone needs a ride. Its not too far to take the poly...besides, I did better last year when Kim wasn't in the boat:cheesy: ....she still shirty about that.:tongue:

Cheers, Roo.
    Early Morning somerset 2009

Roo: Nudge Nudge... sex or fishing
    Misses: Take a jumper!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Re: SOMERSET SESSION Midyear Muster 25th July

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post

Some of the best fishing seen at Somerset , from memory

He / she who hesitates ..........
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post

Yeah I heard it only comes on every now and then, and its supposed to be spectacular!!!.................................... .................................................. ..............

SO its a good thing the fishing was good.:wink::wink::wink:

Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Oi.......Daz you really do have to stop lurking outside peoples tents:tongue:
    Usually when i'm given that option fishing wins hands down:wink:
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Come on Roo, some of the best one liners come when Kim is in the boat with you - get your own net B!tch!
    Now Steve, that's just a nasty rumour, I was nothing but supportive.:rolleyes:
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Yeah I heard it only comes on every now and then, and its supposed to be spectacular!!!.................................... .................................................. ..............

SO its a good thing the fishing was good.:wink::wink::wink:

Steve
    so steve please be more specific was that the sex or the fishing you were talking about being spectacular :grin:

Stevie........now remember what goes on tour stays on tour:lipsrsealed:

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Now Steve, that's just a nasty rumour, I was nothing but supportive.:rolleyes:
    What, by encouraging him to multi-task?

The way winter is setting in we will need not only the ice jigs but an ice saw to cut a hole in the dam to fish through.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Triton is the largest moon of the planet Neptune.... very fitting boat for you Captain McCracken. We'll see if anyone needs a ride. Its not too far to take the poly...besides, I did better last year when Kim wasn't in the boat:cheesy: ....she still shirty about that.:tongue:
    What SI sounder did you get?

Cheers, Roo.
    How did I miss this gem Thanks for the astrology lesson. Rather be near neptune than uranus ..oh thats sad

All good bringin the poly mate. I ended up getting the 798cSI...so far so good. Got some awesome images of snags at Mondy. Trying to assess what could be fish. Need to see some suspended in the basin or something to get clear idea of what is what.

Stevo

How did I miss this gem Thanks for the astrology lesson. Rather be near neptune than uranus ..oh thats sad

All good bringin the poly mate. I ended up getting the 798cSI...so far so good. Got some awesome images of snags at Mondy. Trying to assess what could be fish. Need to see some suspended in the basin or something to get clear idea of what is what.

Stevo
    The major rings around Uranus are Epsilon, Delta, Gamma, Eta, Beta, Alpha, 4, 5, and 6. There may be many more but I dont plan to get close enough to check.

Steve, with the Si view, its easier to spot the barra shadows than the fish. After a while you'll get to know what you're seeing. Bass and bait schools show up like a smudge but barra give a fairly sizeable return. If they are close to the bottom then the shadow will be apparent. Hard structure shows up so vividly but even more useful is the sublte depressions in the bottom that you can spot, these little channels seem to be fishy "arterial roads" onto the flats and weedbeds. I snooped around a few productive spots last trip and found a similar pattern to all of them. obviously next trip will be a different story.

Cheers, Roo.

thanks Roo,

We should start colating some SI pics, especially with barra vs snags vs highways etc..and posting them..It would make some good photos and something to learn here.

Steve

Me thinks that would be a damn fine idea Lads.......Plenty of interest I would say.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

thanks Roo,

We should start colating some SI pics, especially with barra vs snags vs highways etc..and posting them..It would make some good photos and something to learn here.

Steve

Yes please, looking forward to it.

Cheers,

John.