Classifieds

View Poll Results: Should we be looking at a different date?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • should we look at a different date?

    1 8.33%
  • 10th 11th 12th

    1 8.33%
  • 24th 25th 26th

    11 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1414
  1. #31

    Thumbs up Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    The Wife and I would like to participate. Kirkleaghs the go, your living right on the Lake and the facilities are good. Showers are a bit dear at around $3/5 mins. Launching ramps both sides of the point Kirkleagh camp sits on so if the wind is too much from one direction you can go to the opposite side to retrieve.
    Question, is this meant to be just a blokes thing or are Wives welcome along as well?
    cheers
    Lockie

    Open house mate, it's a big camp ground and there is quite a nice laundry


    Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

  2. #32

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    I will come if I can convince the wife to join me, need the warmth ......
    Deano not coming Nath?
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  3. #33

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Deano not coming Nath?

    Kim, that is who Nath is referring to when he says "My wife"

    Pete.

  4. #34

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Nah Pete, Deano's his bitch, that's what we heard coming from the tent next door anyway ...say my name bitch.......
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  5. #35

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Nah Pete, Deano's his bitch, that what we heard coming from the tent next door anyway ...say my name bitch.......
    Deano,
    please feel free to return Fire.....She needs to be brought into line and I'm not gonna do it!!! after all, who else would wash my socks .

  6. #36

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Kim, that is who Nath is referring to when he says "My wife"

    Pete.
    pete im the mistress get it rite...

    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Deano,
    please feel free to return Fire.....She needs to be brought into line and I'm not gonna do it!!! after all, who else would wash my socks .
    you heared earlier kimmy , there is a nice laundry on site...
    please have our sox washed and darned when roo and myself return from a good days fushin...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  7. #37

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Nah Pete, Deano's his bitch, that what we heard coming from the tent next door anyway ...say my name bitch.......

    kimmy , we were mearly trying too wake you pair so that you had a good chance of getting away from the pastry...but no you slept in . hence the icy topped circle thingy ... ..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  8. #38

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    kimmy , we were mearly trying too wake you pair so that you had a good chance of getting away from the pastry...but no you slept in . hence the icy topped circle thingy ... ..

    Back across the bow............................

  9. #39

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    no rockyroad for deano hey kim haaaaaaaaaaaa thats ok didnt you eat a pastry too dean if i recall it was nath who landed not that i cazn talk cause i sucked too be hey we know that

  10. #40

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    pete im the mistress get it rite...



    you heared earlier kimmy , there is a nice laundry on site...
    please have our sox washed and darned when roo and myself return from a good days fushin...
    Is that before or after i've done the dishes??
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  11. #41

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    kimmy , we were mearly trying too wake you pair so that you had a good chance of getting away from the pastry...but no you slept in . hence the icy topped circle thingy ... ..
    Pay that!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    no rockyroad for deano hey kim haaaaaaaaaaaa thats ok didnt you eat a pastry too dean if i recall it was nath who landed not that i cazn talk cause i sucked too be hey we know that
    Ha thanks for the reminder Simon....hooked doesn't get you off a donut.....it's just a plain cinnamon one, not iced.

    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

  12. #42

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    no rockyroad for deano hey kim haaaaaaaaaaaa thats ok didnt you eat a pastry too dean if i recall it was nath who landed not that i cazn talk cause i sucked too be hey we know that
    Good he does not need the extra pound on his waste line

    Yeah Kimmy I will make sure Deanie has his wash cloth to help you my dear

    Oh its all good fun, My missus says she is a none starter so I might just hold off this one or swing by for the day .....

  13. #43

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Good he does not need the extra pound on his waste line

    Yeah Kimmy I will make sure Deanie has his wash cloth to help you my dear

    Oh its all good fun, My missus says she is a none starter so I might just hold off this one or swing by for the day .....

    SMART WOMAN!!!!!
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #44

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    is this the place http://www.lakesomerset.com.au/accommodation.php

    I might be in as well..

    Steve

  15. #45

    Re: SOMERSET SESSION July Midyear Muster

    Ohhhh its a cruel cruel world around here, but bloody funny reading!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us